• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Old Republic [Early Access: December 13th] Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FINALBOSS

Banned
Thanks. They probably should have been a little more up front about that, I wonder how many calls/emails their gonna get tomorrow when "Mah early access AINT WORKIN!!"

Especially when they are still advertising early access like that with some tricky wording.

hgplayer1

meh Im not gonna watch my e-mail too closely.

Ill just spam the launcher since Im sure Ill see the play button light up before I see any e-mail.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Just a heads up if anyone needs a Star Wars fix while they wait to get in, both Force Unleashed and Force Unleashed II are $4.99 each on Steam right now.

Jarmel

Banned
Ugh I'm going to get dragged onto Darth Malak. My friend wants to go on Malak while I would prefer a less populated server.

Cystm

You musta not read the whole entry or missed that it was an April Fools joke.

No, I did not. First few sentences and I bailed out.

Sarlacc Enforcer was the title taken by Sarlacc agents throughout the galaxy during the Great Galactic War and the Cold War. Although it was generally believed that Sarlacci were simplistic, immoble creatures focused solely on eating, they were in fact deadly warriors spurred into action across the stars by the horrors of the Great War. They could be found.......

z7PEJ.gif

Glad it's not something people are actually going to argue for.

"Um, excuse me! Sarlaccs are proud warriors! You would know that if you knew anything about the EU!"

StUnNeR H2K

Used my CE preorder code on 7-24 I hope I get in tomorrow :) I'll be off work all day too!!! Please please please EA!!!

I'm off work all day to, just by chance, and I put in my pre-order CE on 7-22, but if I don't get in I wont be to upset... new BF3 maps tomorrow!

Emitan

*shaking uncontrollably*

if i dont get in tomorrow... my last final isn't until thursday so I can take the day off from studying

TheBez

Any ways to get this to work on Macs yet? My friend owns a mac and I'm trying to help him but I'm not at all familiar with them.

Emitan

I still haven't watched Clone Wars. Well, I watched the awesome Genndy Tartakovsky animated version, but not the CG one.

Trouble

Banned
For the insane theorycrafters out there:

http://sithwarrior.com

It's Elitist Jerks, but for TOR! I've been looking at calculus equations for an hour now.
Just peeked in at the Sith Assassin/Jedi Shadow forum. So much math! :/

I still haven't watched Clone Wars. Well, I watched the awesome Genndy Tartakovsky animated version, but not the CG one.
You haven't missed much. Although its not bad, it is very safe and formulaic.

Giolon

So has the plot advanced at all?

It has. They aged up Ahsoka a couple of years. Asajj and Dooku have....parted ways.

AhsokaOlder.jpg

They also don't use Grievous too much anymore to avoid making him look incompetent (seriously they said this, too late IMO).

Question for the people actually keeping up with the game - If I were to play a Sith or Republic healer which class should I play to be the best? And are the classes on Sith/Republic sides identical to each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom