• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield - Those getting the game, are you getting Standard, Premium, or Constellation?

Which version are you going with?

• Total voters

Sleepwalker

Regular gamepass, I'm about to buy a cpu that comes bundled with it tho for steam so will probably sell that copy on here lol we will see

James Sawyer Ford

Gold Member

$34.99

Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

I get to keep the game after GamePass expires tho, right?

Tempting

Last edited:

gothmog

Gold Member
Gamepass. PC eventually once we see how the mod community shakes out. I see no need for upgrades once I start using mods.

ebevan91

Premium.

I have no regrets paying $100 to play it a few days early, plus I get the first story expansion and other goodies. I've never done it before and probably the next time I do it will be for TESVI assuming it gets the same treatment.

DragonNCM

GP...if is not total mess & bug haven will get it for series S, my PC is 4 year old potato with 1660TI 6GB & Zen 5 3700X CPU & 16GB DDR4, it is exclusive to XBOX & PC so my PS5 is worthless:(

they got me with the Premium edition being accessible over Labor Day weekend. I have the whole weekend to myself. As a man with three kids and a full-time job, $100 is a small price to pay for 3 uninterrupted gaming days.

Little Mac

Regular Xbox Gamepass. GAF and hype will eventually force me to upgrade to Premium though. Day 1 of early access, I'm like ...

I Have No Idea What Im Doing GIF

bender

What time is it?
Standard via Game Pass. I haven't loved a Bethesda game since Morrowind and the space them isn't my cup of tea.

FeastYoEyes

Purchased Premium through Steam. These games are ones I'll binge now but return to many times years later and I like to not have that tied to a subscription. Great games to pick up and replay too.

Forsythia

I bought the upgrade, no need to pay for the full package when I have Game Pass. It's not like it will be leaving the service, as it's a first party title.

Retrofluxed

Premium from Greenman. I'm going to mod the shit out of this game for the next 10 or so years, and you know Starfield Script Extender won't work with the gamepass version.

I'm just going standard. I rarely get any deluxe or special editions. For me personally, the extra stuff is never worth the extra money.

Rockondevil

Game Pass.
Contemplating upgrading though I wish I knew more about the expansion.
I can’t contemplate forever though or I’ll miss that earlier release.

Vlodril

Playing it on gamepass. Mine ends on sep 21 so if i still like the game by then i might get another month to finish it.

Vogel

Neo Member
Standard, a few weeks after release / bug patches

I still have other games to finish, no need to rush

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
game pass + upgrade so it gives the flexibility of switching between Xbox/PC just in case my PC can't handle it.

but also want to have the playanywhere save file

I would have jumped on the Constelation edition, it looks cool, but I have no idea if the game itself is good yet so no point in buying up merchandise around something I haven't even played yet.

I do have some faith in Bethesda though, I have hundreds of hours in every game they've released and my experiences with their games have always been mostly great so I will buy the premium edition on Steam.

Gonna Gamepass on Series X until I eventually someday get a brand spankin new top of the line all bells and whistles PC. Then I’ll buy it on PC.
But who knows when that will happen.

I have Gamepass, but I want this game even if I choose not to keep GP, so I'm buying it outright. And, of course, I am not going to be able to not play it 5 days earlier, so it has to be the premium.

Pimpbaa

Gamepass for sure. Games are too expensive these days, so I gotta save money when I can especially during the fall when I am slammed with too many games I want but not enough money to get them all.

Top Bottom