• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play | July 8, 2021 - Deathloop, Indies, and Third-party games.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This looks like Race the Sun 2. That game was boring as fuck.

ksdixon

Yeah, Sifu still looks cool. I don't need to see more of it though, it looks simple enough gameplay wise. 'Deathloop' it, and you're gonna make people sick of it. Just concentrate on releasing it now.

bender

What time is it?
Superbrothers is a name I haven't heard in a long time. Did they do anything after Sword and Sorcery?

MastaKiiLA

Interesting. I forgot about Jett. I was interested in it when it was shown lat year, but we didn't get a sense of what the game was about. Still not quite sure what it's about, but I love me some indie quirk.

Great Hair

Banned
iu

Apart from sifu this state of play has been garbage we still have 9 mins of deathloop to come, so that’s all there is I believe for this SoP

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

elliot5

Judgment lip sync looked pretty bad. Yakuza Like A Dragon is the only RGG I've played in English so far, but it seems like the VO in it really closely matches the lip sync? Wonder if it'll be like that in Lost Judgment on release.

Last edited:
Top Bottom