• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

If I don't like a game I delete from my account like a grown-up would.

Just deleted like 2 more off the other day.

I was disappointing but it's really childish to do so. You don't get refunds from seeing a bad movie.

People are just a bit too self-entitled. "Oh, I prematurely purchased a game I thought I'd like with little evidence outside of art style and maybe a single, slow, gameplay clip, and now I want a refund after discovering that it's short and not so great."

Refund is an actual loss. :p

I mean, technically they're just netting 0!

11 years of service and 1 booster pack. This is some bullshit.

I got one non-sale emoticon and it is a severed Chris Redfield head. It has to express my entire range of emotions. Happy, Chris head. Sad, Chris head. Suicidial, Chris head. Sexy-time, Chris head.

Valve has given me my own little Kuleshov Effect. :chris

KingKong

good news: my new PC runs Arkham Knight beautifully on max settings

the bad news: the game is awful and I have no desire to play it

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It's interesting to me that the Fallout 4 Season Pass is sitting at the top of the top sellers list, based only on the "buy it now while it's still only $30" premise.

Tizoc

It's interesting to me that the Fallout 4 Season Pass is sitting at the top of the top sellers list, based only on the "buy it now while it's still only $30" premise.
I feel like dropping bank on getting the sf5 season pass based on all this shenanigans
It is like people have mever heard of sales before :v

Sexy-time, Chris head.
large.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I got mine with a voucher from GMG ages ago. That third DLC looks to be a good one.

I got mine for free basically
on PS4
as I got Fallout 4 + the Season Pass + Socks for $48 from Best Buy in a pre-order deal. I'm looking forward to it but I wouldn't put any money on it after the shitshow that was Fallout 4.

Seriously, those DLCs will be heavily discounted later anyway.
People just have no patience. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Originally I was going to double dip on the season pass after it went on sale, but I think I'll play the new content on the PS4 and call it a day...

SE, when is FFIX !?

Seriously, this.

Corpekata

Banned

I mean, they also did detail the contents of it quite a bit too. I imagine a lot of people were waiting for details before purchase too.

jshackles

I mean, they also did detail the contents of it quite a bit too. I imagine a lot of people were waiting for details before purchase too.

That's true, but they did only showcase like what? $30-something worth of individually priced content? I guess technically a Season Pass at $30 with the promise of more stuff than that would still be an enticing deal to some people. I guess...

Tizoc

That's true, but they did only showcase like what? $30-something worth of individually priced content? I guess technically a Season Pass at $30 with the promise of more stuff than that would still be an enticing deal to some people. I guess...
But what if the overall game design is drab and uninspired? What if bethy hardly put any effort into it just to sell stuff for modders to put in the actual work?

MUnited83

For you.
Thanks all you guys for the Happy Birthdays ^-^

Regarding the Fallout 4 dlcs, they are probably going to be shit but you will most likely need to buy them to take full advantage of mods anyways :(

Tizoc

Thanks all you guys for the Happy Birthdays ^-^

Regarding the Fallout 4 dlcs, they are probably going to be shit but you will most likely need to buy them to take full advantage of mods anyways :(
Ifnthey add one punch man mod to fallout nv then fo4 isnt worth my money

zkylon

zkylewd
having finished xcom 2 and with my roommate stealing my xbox 360 controller so i can't play rocket league i had no choice but to give the witness another choice

i was told that the swamp is like the shittiest area in the game and that's where i naturally wandered to so i figured ok i'll try somewhere else

ended up doing like 50 puzzles, mostly a lot of the quarry (these were kinda fun, i liked them) and now i'm like underground in the desert or whatever. i'm stuck for the time being so figured i'd drop it before getting too frustrated

feeling a bit more positive about it, specially since having a crosshair and a wider fov helps my motion sickness quite a bit

i still haven't been genuinely wowed by it tho, hope there's anything to be amazed at later on

zkylon

zkylewd
honestly i prefer a controller on almost any game

like league and games with a lot of hotkeys like xcom or reading small fonts i can't see from my bed like pillars of eternity are the exceptions. probably overwatch when it's out, same with titanfall so far. as in, multiplayer shooters where i'd be at a serious disadvantage. wolfenstein i just played on a controller.

i'm a bed loving person and if i can lay in bed playing my game then much better

Coreda

So Steam apparently re-downloads the entire update if you've paused the update and resume later?

When did this start happening? The client has restarted an MGSV update around 3 times after pausing then exiting Steam with the intent of resuming later.

GOG Galaxy doesn't have this issue.

Dsyndrome

What?

There are no bad areas in The Witness.

Bad area as in bang your head against the table (for the town anyway, stupid doors). Even looking at the solution for one puzzle, I had to stare at it for five minutes. I still don't get what's going on in the room with the red/blue/green light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom