• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovaelin

I just got into a game called Teslagrad. It's a really good platformer, and feels like its a game I've been familiar with. I wonder if this is what people feel when they call a game an "instant classic.

When I watched the trailer, I didn't think the mechanics (like with the blink boots) would be as smooth as they are.

Persona7

Banned
I just got into a game called Teslagrad. It's a really good platformer, and feels like its a game I've been familiar with. I wonder if this is what people feel when they call a game an "instant classic.

When I watched the trailer, I didn't think the mechanics (like with the blink boots) would be as smooth as they are.

I need to watch some gameplay of this game. The screenshots and artwork look interesting.

That game looks pretty good. I really like the artstyle.

Artofwar420

I feel like gloating

7lDtY8H.png

Bht5RgV.png

I think we've established Steam's secondary feature is that of playing games.

SUoGAcB.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This (or any other giveaway) is my only hope for Rising. It is my fate.

mrgone

I wonder if MGR preloading is hammering Steam's servers, because my download is horribly slow, even for a 25GB download.

It's because everyone's still downloading Max Payne 3. You know, the download equivalent of a journey to Mordor.

I guess MGR isn't much smaller. All these games putting the HD video in HD video gaming.

graywolf323

You think these people have these avatars because she's talented?

have you seen her other films?

that's like saying Sandra Bullock isn't talented just because she made All About Steve (coincidentally she won the best actress Oscar for The Blind Side the same year she won the worst actress Razzie for All About Steve)

KarmaCow

Can you snoop around in the files for a pre-loaded game? I'm guessing not but I'm curious how much of the 24GB are the prerendered cutscenes.

FauX

Oh my... I logged in recently and saw that amazing giveaway.

Who is that crazy to give away 3 steam keys of Metal Gear Rising?!
Only on NeoGaf!!!

Nabs

Thanks for the giveaway, InfiniteNine!

First finished game of 2014, The Swapper. Beautiful game, great atmosphere, puzzles. Can't recommend it enough.

And with it I got to 50 perfect games (meaning all achievements).

Now onto SteamGAF GOTY, TeleglitchRogue Legacy.

Sorry Tesseract, don't have Teleglitch yet :(

I wonder if people are beginning to take notice yet.
GO PLAY IT

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
have you seen her other films?

that's like saying Sandra Bullock isn't talented just because she made All About Steve (coincidentally she won the best actress Oscar for The Blind Side the same year she won the worst actress Razzie for All About Steve)
You misunderstand. I'm positing that her talent never entered into the equation.

rtcn63

I would like Valve to announce MOBA versions of all their popular franchises because I preferred Dead Island over L4D, and we all know Dead Island was kinda shit.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
L4D3 is actually the best case scenario for a lot of reasons.

1) L4D is great and I would totally smash and bang another.

2) Bitter tears.

However, I for one like my tears sulfuric, so I hope it is Ricochet 2.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Fuck work

That is all. To keep this on topic, I predict a flood of giveaways tomorrow when HiBX launches and we have 90% of the games included :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom