• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liezryou

Store no, Community yes.

About as long as a piece of string. ;)

JaseC you should get into TF2 unusual hat trading. It's more addicting then game collecting and there are hats worth hundreds of dollars (some thousands) you could /flex to everyone to.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
JaseC you should get into TF2 unusual hat trading. It's more addicting then game collecting and there are hats worth hundreds of dollars (some thousands) you could /flex to everyone to.

Really? Who would pay that kind of money for a hat?

Caerith

my phobia of holes is kicking in. See you guys on the next page.

BRyoJlL.jpg

new page pls

What am I even looking at here? Tattoos?

FUCK WHY DID YOU QUOTE IT THOSE ARE HOLES MAN, HOLES WITH ROCKS

Claims to have a phobia.

Posts a picture that would unsettle someone with that phobia.

Gets quoted.

Gets upset about being quoted.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Probably not the price you were looking for but Dunder's got it for $12. So worth it.

Holding out for that eventual $7 Russian price.

Really? Who would pay that kind of money for a hat?

People buy dumb things all the time. I like to buy dumb things like cards for sweet sweet level five badges, personally.

There's a hat in my inventory right now that is worth 8 Earbuds. Earbud = ~19 keys right now. You do the math :p. Link to the hat: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxgozitaxx/inventory/#440_2_2751718192 .

giphy.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

The only thing more addicting than game collecting is

dot

xJHnBqD.png

Anyone wanna fund this instead of potato salad?? I know i do.

I wonder if Paca Plus will be the new joke gift alongside Bad Rats and that pony game.

I don't even like alpacas and i'm thinking of getting the game when it comes to steam.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
In Steam related news, there's an iffy looking horror adventure called Coma:Mortuary Episode 1 on for 0.89 right now. Enhanced Steam says it was 0.59 on June 19th, 2014 but no other days--I don't remember it being a daily so I'm guessing that was a pricing error. Can anyone confirm whether or not it actually was available for 0.59? I'm sort of interested in it, but I'm not going to buy something that's not at its lowest price yet.

L.O.R.D

i am sorry
but the person who put the trypophobia image is an asshole
now i can't get it out of my head

THANK YOU VERY MUCH , like i was really need that now

maneil99

In Steam related news, there's an iffy looking horror adventure called Coma:Mortuary Episode 1 on for 0.89 right now. Enhanced Steam says it was 0.59 on June 19th, 2014 but no other days--I don't remember it being a daily so I'm guessing that was a pricing error. Can anyone confirm whether or not it actually was available for 0.59? I'm sort of interested in it, but I'm not going to buy something that's not at its lowest price yet.

30 cents man, 30 cents

Zeliard

This post may be the nuttiest thing in the past several pages.

JaseC

Saoirse picture collecting?

Not even I do that. ;)

It was indeed 59 cents.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

I bought it in the summer sale for dirt cheap, and it was dirt cheap during the whole sale not jst a mistake. i cant remember exactly how much, but like 0.39€ or something?

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
I am really enjoying CS:GO (even though I am still terrible). I just had my best match, too. Did really well with just the Desert Eagle. I don't know how the fuck people use sniper rifles. By the time I zoom in I am dead. :lol

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Checked using waybackmachine, and yeah, it was $.59 at one point. Strangely, that page was from June 21st and not the 19th yet still has the $.59 price.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
RE: Coma: Mortuary, looks like it's definitely been cheaper for at least a few days so I'll bet it'll be cheaper again. Especially since it's only Episode 1. Also likely bundle fodder. I'll hold out. 30 cents could get me like 7-10 badass emoticons on Steam.

I'm also looking at East India Company, which is a not-great trading and economic sim type game. I own it on a retail disc (bought it at a dollar store, somehow). I also seem to own East India Company Gold on Steam, but I can't figure out if there's any difference between East India Company and East India Company Gold. Gold doesn't have a store page and it uses entirely different depots and packages, but it's not on the "Removed from Steam" games list. East India Company additionally has a bunch of expansions/DLC not included in the base purchase, and I have no idea if Gold includes them or not.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/25930/ <-- store page for regular
http://steamdb.info/app/25930/subs/ <-- regular
http://steamdb.info/app/254000/subs/ <-- gold

JaseC

I'm also looking at East India Company, which is a not-great trading and economic sim type game. I own it on a retail disc (bought it at a dollar store, somehow). I also seem to own East India Company Gold on Steam, but I can't figure out if there's any difference between East India Company and East India Company Gold. Gold doesn't have a store page and it uses entirely different depots and packages, but it's not on the "Removed from Steam" games list. East India Company additionally has a bunch of expansions/DLC not included in the base purchase, and I have no idea if Gold includes them or not.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/25930/ <-- store page for regular
http://steamdb.info/app/25930/subs/ <-- regular
http://steamdb.info/app/254000/subs/ <-- gold

East India Company Gold and Pirates of the Black Cove Gold were created expressly for a Bundle Stars bundle last year. Neither have ever been available on the Steam Store.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
East India Company Gold and Pirates of the Black Cove Gold were created expressly for a Bundle Stars bundle last year.

Okay, so that explains how I got it and why it's totally separate, but what is it? Does it have the expansions? I'm not particularly concerned with the +1 or whatever, but what content do I actually own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom