• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruteUA

Cool, maybe the return of the regular thread will help me transition back to a regular 24 hour day rather than four 8 hour mini-days.

Pachimari

I'd be down to play Monaco with you guys someday! I still haven't touched it.

It's super fun but can also be very fast paced. On one of my first tries, another player got in trouble and I ran all I could down to him and without knowing I could shoot, I did just that and shot the 2 guards hunting him. Was intense and way cool. Got shocked when I fired the gun.

The_Monk

I hope you can all spend some time to read the thread because there's a lot of love in there. It's great to see many friendly faces year after years while keeping a kind and relaxing environment. Thank you all for keeping making this the best Community while also giving a warm welcome to new PC players or new Steam users. As for myself I'm going to be there for anyone that needs me. You can count of me so feel free to send me a PM or hit me on on Steam if there's anything I can ever do to help any of you, honestly. It's important for me that this Community can keep getting better and stronger and it would be impossible without such fine members.

As a final note, since I'm on that Top 100, #35 to be exact, I would like to thank you all for all your help and kindness. For supporting and helping me when I had terrible days, when bad things happened in life, when I was having really bad days. I've never experienced such warm in a community before and I must reward you all the best way I can since it's the very least I can do. You are all a big part of me, believe it or not and I'm honored for having such GAFfers in my life.

------

More on Topic, I'm glad to see that top page recommendation, one of my most wanted games releasing very soon. I can't wait to see more of it. Hope people can give a chance on Murder in the Hotel Lisbon, I also hope I can pick it up as soon as my possible.

Mono

Now we wait for the next sale.

PI86cGc.jpg

4yfa9aa.jpg

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300537

im pretty sure no one on that first page (or even full thread) shows up here anymore

except durante

who the hell is Tony Rocky Horror

I recognize Soule from the last thread. No one else other than Durante, though.

I hope you can all spend some time to read the thread because there's a lot of love in there. It's great to see many friendly faces year after years while keeping a kind and relaxing environment. Thank you all for keeping making this the best Community while also giving a warm welcome to new PC players or new Steam users. As for myself I'm going to be there for anyone that needs me. You can count of me so feel free to send me a PM or hit me on on Steam if there's anything I can ever do to help any of you, honestly. It's important for me that this Community can keep getting better and stronger and it would be impossible without such fine members.

As a final note, since I'm on that Top 100, #35 to be exact, I would like to thank you all for all your help and kindness. For supporting and helping me when I had terrible days, when bad things happened in life, when I was having really bad days. I've never experienced such warm in a community before and I must reward you all the best way I can since it's the very least I can do. You are all a big part of me, believe it or not and I'm honored for having such GAFfers in my life.

It's seeing stuff like this that makes me happy to be part of SteamGaf.

Tizoc

YOU THOUGHT THE HORRORS OF THE SALE OVER!
BUT IT WILL HAUNT YOU ANOTHER DAY MORE!
soon
as in, gimme 12 hours soon

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
More on Topic, I'm glad to see that top page recommendation, one of my most wanted games releasing very soon. I can't wait to see more of it. Hope people can give a chance on Murder in the Hotel Lisbon, I also hope I can pick it up as soon as my possible.

is this the first Portuguese game on Steam that we know of? gives hope to a friend of mine making a game on his off time

Ozium

I won today, but the prepaid card I was sent keeps getting declined. :(

First time that has happened.

either you are copying and pasting the card number instead of typing it in, or you are locked out of new payment options on steam (so use paypal)

Mono

------

You guys are seriously the best GAF community out there! <3

Salsa

Top thread makers

#1 | MRORANGE (15 Threads)
#2 | Grief.exe (3 Threads)
#3 | ClovingWestbrook (2 Threads)
#4 | Tony Rocky Horror (1 Thread)
#5 | EviLore (1 Thread)
#6 | Snuggles (1 Thread)
#7 | xelios (1 Thread)
#8 | SalsaShark (1 Thread)

pft where are the sales threads stats

iwannaseethereceipts

this is cool:

Posted in every single previous Steam thread (Past 24 threads)

Aaron
Alien8
animlboogy
ArjanN
arts&crafts
Baha
Bluth54
Buttonbasher
crimsonheadGCN
Danj
drizzle
Firehead
Fox318
Htown
JaseC
jaundicejuice
Kifimbo
morningbus
mrgone
Nabs
NIN90
SalsaShark
Sinatar
Stallion Free
Stumpokapow
Volcynika

squidyj

Well the sale thread is over but I won Dead Space 3 from Kayant, so big thanks to him, even if he doesn't read this. Seems my luck turned around on those giveaways after the sale was over, picked up 2 back to back, with the swapper from MTE and now this, <3 All of the givers.

def sim

either you are copying and pasting the card number instead of typing it in, or you are locked out of new payment options on steam (so use paypal)

I've been redeeming them on Amazon for credit. Reading up on it on CAG and SD, it looks like I got a dud.

Diedac

enjoy

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Rock of Ages -- MB-45DE98F1899552DB - Taken by demented. 3 entrants total.
Jets'n'Guns Gold -- MB-E3C5ABC98E84DF00 - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 6 entrants total.

t1404183526z1.png

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Hello new Steam thread. May we have a lot of fun together. Still I wish I had gotten home just a bit earlier, I never got a chance to use this gif.

leaving-the-steam-sal3ukyj.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------

In other thoughts I recently got the wonderful gift of Strike Vector from the kind BernardoOne. Perhaps sometime in the future those of us in this thread that have it can get together and play?

Salsa

also I was gonna do that last day of sales thread but I figured between Toma and Dusk Golem we had it covered, so thanks, that helped

The_Monk

is this the first Portuguese game on Steam that we know of? gives hope to a friend of mine making a game on his off time

There is another one and I know some of the people who work in it/related to them. I think it was greenlit but I'm not 100% sure. It's called "Between me and the light". I did my part in helping them and I think there is at least one more but I don't remember the name.

While not on PC, don't forget we had Under Siege for the PS3 as a download-only title. A 100% Portuguese strategy game. :)

Ah

In my case, I was already at my intended budget by the time it was put back on sale. I'll just have to comfort myself with Banner Saga or something.

word

I'll need to look for actual footage of it to make up my mind. I tend to have unfortunate habit of falling in love with mechanics and ideas that I am just terrible at playing. But right now, it's at the stage of "Eh, I'll consider it later".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom