• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

kagamin

Come on guys, let's keep this on topic, now here's a picture of Alisa from God Eater, she's not that great but hey someone might like her right?
WJ3Rxbk.jpg

Dsyndrome

Didn't expect this until tomorrow, works though.

Pushing through more Witcher 3, just saved Dandelion, trying to mop up all the quests I'm now too mighty to get experience for. So much stuff in this game, thankfully it's fulfilling in a way Skyrim never could be.

Did Saoirse win the Oscar? Not watching at all.

giphy.gif

Got some bundles this evening and here are my extras.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- I personally don't care what you do with the key.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two. Also if you fall outside the rules below you will not receive a reply

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Retro City Rampage DX -- MB-56238E43D538A698 - Taken by laserlaser. 3 entrants total.
Nuclear Dawn -- MB-572031BA161B8722 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
Door Kickers -- MB-84AA7E9844CBDAE1 - Taken by Eila. 15 entrants total.
Darkness Within 1: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder -- MB-2CC37F3BBDFADDBF - Taken by bobnowhere. 3 entrants total.
Crystals of Time -- MB-DB7534482E43F4C4 - Taken by animlboogy. 1 entrants total.

t1456726004z1.png

tuxfool

Banned
After spending 8 hours in the office, the best way to spend our free time is to play job simulator video game in the night.

What a great idea.. said no one ever.

Says the person that hasn't played it and knows nothing about it. You are aware that it is a silly but fun VR game?

You're not actually working in the game...

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Is this really the steam thread :p

I'll update you with some Steamspy numbers of our favourite Japanese games.

Danganronpa trigger happy havoc : 24,791 ± 3,639

Disgaea pc : 32,355 ± 4,157

Sch1sm

Huh, did a lot of people repurchase Disgaea after mass-refunding over it? Pretty solid numbers.

That's a really good number for Disgaea.

Says the person that hasn't played it and knows nothing about it. You are aware that it is a silly but fun VR game?

You're not actually working in the game...

You're right, I'm not aware of that.
That sounds interesting, too bad it's a VR game. Will check the trailer later, on mobile right now.

Good Numbers! will eventually contribute to those sales when I have money!

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Also of note are Steam Spy numbers for Stardew Valley: 40,058 ± 4,625.

Can't wait to see more accurate numbers for the game in the coming days. Today's peak player count was 24,496, according to Steam charts/enhanced steam.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink

Can't wait to see more accurate numbers for the game in the coming days. Today's peak player count was 24,496, according to Steam charts/enhanced steam.
I seriously got to buy that game.

Grief.exe

The concurrent numbers lead me to believe that the Steamspy numbers are irrelevant at this point.

I don't get how Saoirse is pronounced SURshaa but that's how it was pronounced in the television ads for Brooklyn here. For years I've been trying to phonetically pronounce that in my head and its many variations never sounded like that.

i saw her in the grammys and thought to myself, oh hey, thats jace's waifu but when they said her name I was like nah, no way thats her cause then that would mean her name is pronounced nothing like the way its spelled.
Forever sayo-Reese to me

this is how I've been pronouncing it all this time.

fallout

Pretty great success story for what seems to be the kind of game that a lot of people have been wanting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom