• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2016 - This thread is badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
EF4Xqm6.gif

This is art

ymQi71a.gif

Adry9

You should have a Windows old folder or something on C. It contains everything your previous system had in order to roll back if you are not happy with the upgrade or if something goes wrong. Try to search there.

I upgraded back in summer so I think it's gone :(

Kriken

I'm still debating about The Division, if I don't get it, my backlog will thank me
I couldn't even play it anyways right now :/

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SockyJohnson, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Metro: Last Light Redux -- MB-752AE34363A5C8CE - Taken by dave is ok. 19 entrants total.
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition -- MB-29B5ED3B6174AA31 - Taken by texhnolyze. 6 entrants total.
Nuclear Dawn -- MB-290E063FB76DCCB9 - Taken by Costa1774. 3 entrants total.
Stardew Valley -- MB-4A5A0C72FE4BC0CF - Taken by SSPssp. 47 entrants total.
Tiny Troopers -- MB-AEBE36E832C17C04 - Taken by Kuroyume. 1 entrants total.
Metro 2033 Redux -- MB-CB8CC66701AEFBA8 - Taken by Iron Badger. 11 entrants total.

t1456712443z1.png

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Much like your husband coming home smelling like that whore, anime doesn't have to be physicaly there to be everywhere.

r3n4ud

Much like your husband coming home smelling like that whore, anime doesn't have to be physicaly there to be everywhere.
When I'm having a bad day or just feeling down, I go through your post history. Makes me smile every damn time.

You're quite a character you Serious Sam lover you.

Time to put on a rock n' roll record, smoke a marijuana cigarette and watch one of my japanese animation moving pictures.

People listen to music while watching shows at the same time?

Is this one of those Wizard of Oz/Dark Side of the Moon things where it's totally supposed to sync up?

Edit: Damn it with my double posting.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
I'm not seeing any worthwhile releases for March for me. Looks like another backlog month.

Astroneer looks awesome to me, but I'll be waiting until it releases to see if I'll actually buy it. Or at least until I see a lot more about it via vids and reviews and such. Looks super promising though.

Jazz573

So is WAS -The Hourglass of Lepidoptera- any good? I might get it since it's going to be pulled from Steam soon.

Actually it's not. The publisher switched from SP to SRL (the doujin circle itself), so it's not being pulled, at least as far as I can tell. Also, no. It's not good at all, and the voice acting isn't even done (or ever will be). As a backer, I am thoroughly disappointed at this entire mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom