• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Humble extra life bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Potatoman seeks the troof
  • Trove Closed Beta Extra Life Starter Pack
  • Defiance Extra Life Starter Pack
  • Lone Survivor DC
  • Twitch 30 days
  • Reddit gold 30 days
  • Landmark 1 week closed beta
TIER 2: 6$
  • You don't know jack classic
  • King arthur's gold
  • Speedrunners
  • RIFT Extra Life Starter Pack
TIER 3: 13$
  • Nom Nom Galaxy
  • King Arthur's Gold 4 pack
If there's anyone who is picking up the 6$ tier but doesn't need Jack Classic Pack, i'd pay 2$ for it.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
That's a pretty sweet Humble Bundle for Extra Life.

Also I'd like to point out that I'll be doing my own Extra Life 24 hour long gaming marathon this Saturday. Donating to my cause will earn you a special Extra Life supporter profile badge, and a chance to win some of the latest Steam releases (with a donation of at least $5).

I'm going to be mentally preparing myself all week. This past weekend was a "trial run" where I didn't play for 24 hours straight but probably played games for around 20 hours. Saturday morning will be the real deal.

tmarg

Humble extra life bundle
  • Lone Survivor DC
  • Twitch 30 days
  • Reddit gold 30 days
  • King arthur's gold
  • Speedrunners
  • Nom Nom Galaxy

Might be worth mentioning that you can probably use the month of Reddit Gold to get 2 free months of Giant Bomb Premium.

New Bundle Starz

Splatter - Red Blood Edition - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
Blackbay Asylum - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness
Zombie Solitaire
Pixel Puzzles Undeadz - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
White Noise Online - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
Dracula Trilogy
Dracula 4 & 5
Larva Mortus
Into The Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition

$3,99

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/supernatural-bundle/
Other than the Dracula games, any of the others are good enough to justify its purchase?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So, Magic 2015 is going to relaunch along with a new expansion. The relaunch is suppose to make up for the shite amount of content it launched with.

This sentence made me happy:

Beginning November 5th on PC and Android (with other platforms relaunching shortly thereafter), every card in the game will be earnable with that initial $10 purchase.

This fixes my major frustration with the game. I might revisit it at some point after the re-launch.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I'm saying that I wouldn't be caught dead with it because I agree with the people who would be silently judging me for it, and I'd judge anyone I saw picking it up too.

Yeah, but no one can judge you for picking it up if you order it online :p

New Stardew Valley gameplay footage. If only it had a release date. D:

So taunting ;_;

I just want to play a Harvest Moon-esque game on PC.

New Bundle Starz

Splatter - Red Blood Edition - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
Blackbay Asylum - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness
Zombie Solitaire
Pixel Puzzles Undeadz - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
White Noise Online - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
Dracula Trilogy
Dracula 4 & 5
Larva Mortus
Into The Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition

$3,99

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/supernatural-bundle/

Whoa, Blackbay Asylum? Sold. It looked pretty decent if janky from what I remember from Rhaknar's stream.

Time to buy Shan Gui for $2.49 to experience "the girl with happiness, althrough she is not set as human."

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Other than the Dracula games, any of the others are good enough to justify its purchase?

I haven't played it, but I've heard Blackbay Asylum is very good, and this is the first time it's been in a bundle.

White Noise Online is fairly fun for a short-bust online co-op Slender-type game.

Splatter - Blood Red Edition has good Steam reviews.

Zeknurn

Bah, GMG taking it's sweet ass time pushing the Civ BE key. Want to jump on that preload wagon damn it!

I asked them on twitter as to when they plan on sending out keys but they haven't answered me. I guess it will be day of release like their FAQ on their forum says.

Maniac

Banned
That's a pretty sweet Humble Bundle for Extra Life.

Also I'd like to point out that I'll be doing my own Extra Life 24 hour long gaming marathon this Saturday. Donating to my cause will earn you a special Extra Life supporter profile badge, and a chance to win some of the latest Steam releases (with a donation of at least $5).

I'm going to be mentally preparing myself all week. This past weekend was a "trial run" where I didn't play for 24 hours straight but probably played games for around 20 hours. Saturday morning will be the real deal.
I'll make sure to be there for a few hours! Or the whole thing if I have the energy!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

MetalDeer

How's King Arthur's Gold singleplayer-wise? That's what I'm most interested in that bundle, but I'm not sure if it's just a deathmatch/objective type game or more like Terraria.

tmarg

How's King Arthur's Gold singleplayer-wise? That's what I'm most interested in that bundle, but I'm not sure if it's just a deathmatch/objective type game or more like Terraria.

Definitely multiplayer. There are bots, I think, but I doubt you want to play with them.

Sharkiller

I got this on my mail. Dragon Age Keep what?

H9unUK2.png

zkylon

zkylewd
played a bit more divinity yesterday after an extended hiatus

i dunno why but game clicked a lot better this time. i feel like its early pacing is kind of a mess but i really like how funny it is, reminds me of king's bounty

hope it's not like 70 hours long tho

Mono

Steam doesn't think I own some games in my library and keeps reccomending that I buy them! :O I tried launching one and it worked fine, so hopefully nothing bad happens!

MetalDeer

Definitely multiplayer. There are bots, I think, but I doubt you want to play with them.

Ah, thanks. I was hoping for something more RPG-like, but I guess there's already tons of games like that. I try to stay away from multiplayer only games anymore, I never play them very long.

Personally, I don't think I can get excited about PC Magic games anymore.

Same. Damn MtG: Online. Why can't they just make something that's like $30 upfront and then $10 for each expansion when it comes out where you're only allowed to play Standard? I'd totally be down for something like that, and I don't think it'd kill Online.

tmarg

Steam doesn't think I own some games in my library and keeps reccomending that I buy them! :O I tried launching one and it worked fine, so hopefully nothing bad happens!

I had that happen when Wadjet Eye accidentally gave away their entire library instead of just one game in a promotion. Since you also had that weird fraud thing that happened a few months ago, I'd probably contact Valve to make sure everything is ok.

Omega

Banned
Humble extra life bundle
  • Lone Survivor DC
  • Twitch 30 days
  • Reddit gold 30 days
  • King arthur's gold
  • Speedrunners
  • Nom Nom Galaxy

fixed. donated just for this..don't even get a key :(

Chariot

Any impressions on this Doorkickers game?
Yeah, it's pretty damn fun. The actual missions can last under a minute or even only ten seconds. You place your guys at starting points and then give commands by dragging their path, if they meet enemies they shoot on their own. Enemies are placed randomly in fow so every time you try it's different and you can't plan your perfect mission. You have to look at the most effective and secure way. You can stop at any time in the action and give new orders.
People who die are dead and sometimes it hurts because your guys get experience with the time. If you're not liking or getting a mission - no problem, just go to the next, there is no need to play every mission. With every successful mission not only your individual guys grow, but your squad level that enables you to buy better gear and use new jobs.

When I played the last time there were no campaigns in the game, so I can't say how they are. But the single missions are all very fun.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Same. Damn MtG: Online. Why can't they just make something that's like $30 upfront and then $10 for each expansion when it comes out where you're only allowed to play Standard? I'd totally be down for something like that, and I don't think it'd kill Online.

Same reason they won't fix M:tG:O, they don't see it as their primary business and are losing players to Hearthstone since the new GUI/V4 broke a bunch of shit V3 didn't but was just as bad. :|

Arthea

Trove Closed Beta Extra Life Starter Pack
Defiance Extra Life Starter Pack
Twitch 30 days
Reddit gold 30 days
Landmark 1 week closed beta
RIFT Extra Life Starter Pack

I bought a bundle for you don't know anything snow, was waiting for a bundle with it, someone kindly explain me why I would want any of those, or any benefits for anybody.

Mono

I had that happen when Wadjet Eye accidentally gave away their entire library instead of just one game in a promotion. Since you also had that weird fraud thing that happened a few months ago, I'd probably contact Valve to make sure everything is ok.

Uh oh, one of the games is a Blackwell game! I'll definitely contact their support again; I'm sure I'm their #1 fan after that! (◡‿◡✿)

Game wants you buy moar :D

Gaben pls don't tempt me

MQX

Humble extra life bundle
  • Lone Survivor DC
    [*] Twitch 30 days
  • Reddit gold 30 days
  • King arthur's gold
  • Speedrunners
  • Nom Nom Galaxy

Credit Card required to activate Turbo account
46894-Seinfeld-Im-outta-here-gif-6hjv.gif

Missed the Speedrunners sale yesterday :X. Oh well. Maybe I'm buying it from Bundle Stars(which is also on sale :/).

Also(I don't know if this was posted already):

Now on sale(as a Weeklong Deals) for only €2,50/50% discount!!!! :X

Anteater

played a bit more divinity yesterday after an extended hiatus

i dunno why but game clicked a lot better this time. i feel like its early pacing is kind of a mess but i really like how funny it is, reminds me of king's bounty

hope it's not like 70 hours long tho

i really need to get back to it, i spent like 10 hrs in the first town, killed some folks and stopped

Jawmuncher

http://img.pandawhale.com/46894-Seinfeld-Im-outta-here-gif-6hjv.gif[/MG]

Missed the Speedrunners sale yesterday :X. Oh well. Maybe I'm buying it at Bundle Stars.

Also(I don't know if this was posted already):
[URL=http://store.steampowered.com/app/307050][IMG]http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/307050/header.jpg?t=1412904659[/URL]
Now on sale(as a Weeklong Deals) for only €2,50!!!! :X
Didn't even notice it was part of the weeklong.
Might get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom