• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade is currently the 2nd most pre-ordered PS5 game on PSN and Amazon

Fbh

Nice.
Hopefully the game turns out great and sells well. I've long said Korean devs have potential if only they could move away from turning everything into a grindy MMO.
With Lies of P and this I hope we start seeing a shift in more Korean devs.

They have multiple threads about the game and the main one seems to have a pretty positive sentiment and anticipation towards it.

So weird that some here prefer to live in their weird fantasy without even checking if what they are saying is true lmao

Half the posts are negative and people are getting banned if they are excited about the game for "the wrong reasons".
Yeah you are right, such an awesome open community!

Robb

Gold Member
ivvvr9dzo8k01.jpg

SenkiDala

The game look like a random copy/past NieR game (and I'm pretty sure it's without its depth) but hey, ASS !

Sincerely hope I'll be surprised by this game and it'll end up being great but I dunno, I'm not feeling it.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Main reason to me, physical stores here sell games cheaper during the pre-order period. And some times offer pre-order goodies (Key chains, T-Shirts, etc)
Some games the physical version becomes very rare and hard to find.

Draugoth

Gold Member

They have multiple threads about the game and the main one seems to have a pretty positive sentiment and anticipation towards it.

So weird that some here prefer to live in their weird fantasy without even checking if what they are saying is true lmao

Damn, so many bans

Skifi28

2DB.gif

You cant even say you are excited for the game? are they really banning free thinking? Is this suppose to be "progressive"? banning anyone who disagrees with you?
It's an echo chamber and the only people at fault are those using the forum and enabling this sort of behaviour. I hope those banned see the error of their ways.

Kikorin

I had zero interest in it after the reveal, though it was some sort of vaporware. But the presentation during the last Sony event hyped me (not just because of the ass tho), it seems a lot more polished and fun than I would have expected. I'll never preorder because I want to see feedbacks before eventually waste money, but if deliver I can buy it later after launch.

8bJVXLe.png

2DB.gif

You cant even say you are excited for the game? are they really banning free thinking? Is this suppose to be "progressive"? banning anyone who disagrees with you?
Not surprised one bit as the people over at Resetera are a bunch of lunatics and the bans are proof of that. Forced group think to what the collective over there agrees with is the problem. Free thinkers who like Stellar Blade for the attractive female lead among other things are a threat to their collective mindset. That place needs to be avoided at all costs imo if one is to have any type of objective open minded discussion over games in general. Virtue signaling and faked outrage are the norm for that place and its cult like inhabitants.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

I've looked at the threads about the game and there are plenty of posts that sound like you would think. We are quite right to make assumptions about them.

taizuke

I'm a bit torn. I want the deluxe edition but that's digital only so far. Does anyone know if there's going to be a physical deluxe edition?

I pre-ordered the standard version on amazon cause not only i want to support the devs but also physical games. I may end up getting both but i don't know. It's something i've never done and is a lot of money.

Top Bottom