• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Straight women have fewest orgasms, according to new study

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta learn how to do it, lol. My GF's have loved me for it. Converted 3 of them in a row now. They were never really into it before meeting me *kappa*

Eating them out properly turns me on, love to pleasure that pussy.

You guys gotta believe in that mission!

Can I ask why you keep losing GFs?

Glix

Your neck and jaw shouldn't be sore after oral (Male to Female). What are you doing? Eating a gotdamn steak while violently convulsing?

Depends on how she positions herself. Especially if she is face sitting this can happen.

I had a woman, who, as she would get more into it, would thrust her pelvis towards my face and I'd get a sore neck.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Can I ask why you keep losing GFs?

Let me guess, pussy eating game strong but they couldnt stand watching him play Disgaea 5 for hours on end.

Also, I'm sure it goes both ways in regards to cleanliness, I had one distinct experience of doing the pussy toe dip of bringing my hand down to the vajoo, bringing it up for the sniff test and having my soul knocked across the state due to how rank it smelled. Its can be mystery box sometimes.

Yoritomo

Your neck and jaw shouldn't be sore after oral (Male to Female). What are you doing? Eating a gotdamn steak while violently convulsing?

If she's jamming her crotch into your face or starting to grind against your open mouth or grabbing your hair (watch the ears honey) and pulling you in your jaw is gonna get sore.

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
If she's jamming her crotch into your face or starting to grind against your open mouth or grabbing your hair (watch the ears honey) and pulling you in your jaw is gonna get sore.

Be a man and pull her legs to where you want her.

ZOONAMI

smelly? perhaps theres an issue

Eh, you can encounter some vaginas that don't taste or smell good. I think it may be diet related.

Also some women take longer than others to reach orgasm (I sort of think it does primarily come down to mental state), so yeah your jaw and neck can get sore.

But I think this line of discussion sort of hurts female sexuality so I think it's best not to talk about vagina smells and that sometimes going down on someone can be unpleasant.

I'm sure there are plenty of women out there who suck dick but don't enjoy it 100% of the time.

Wait, sex isn't supposed to leave you sore and sweaty and panting and exhausted?

News to me.

It's the best kind of all of the above though.

jph139

How can you NOT get sore? When things are going hard, you've gotta get in there. It's a full head-and-neck situation to hit the right spot, and do it consistently, and doing over a long period.

I dunno, maybe I've got a stubby tongue or something.

Solo

i'm sure there are plenty of women out there who suck dick but don't enjoy it 100% of the time.

100% of the time? My girlfriend and I are pretty frank with each other, which I love, and she's pretty clear that she never "enjoys" sucking dick, but does it because she knows I like it.

Shredderi

Even fucking Turtles knew what's up. I mean, April is looking pretty happy here:

HhaTocr.jpg

But yeah for evolutionary reasons no doubt, men's orgasm is ridiculously easy to achieve compared to women's. Now you might say that "giving women orgasm ain't that hard" and you might be right, but it's still a lot harder compared to the no-brain effort and knowledge required for the male orgasm. Maybe straight guys should be put in some mandatory pussy-eating course when they turn 18.

Also a lot of women don't want to teach a man how to do this stuff properly. Many want the man to already know how to do it, hoping that someone else already taught them. Men are only as good at this as how well a woman taught them, in general. You always have the few individuals who at the beginning of their sexual lives decided to try something that ended up hitting all the right spots and continued to do that, but chances are that your average man without proper first hand guidance won't hit those right spots when he is starting out if he isn't properly instructed.

Then you have the guys who are lazy or just don't care and those are the ones I don't get at all. I mean, you want to give your woman incentive to not wonder if someone else would do what you don't. Maybe giving pleasure for a woman one professes to love would be something one might be interested in?

I guess in the meantime I will just continue with this:

anigif_enhanced-17946-1461074335-3.gif

Gotta learn how to do it, lol. My GF's have loved me for it. Converted 3 of them in a row now. They were never really into it before meeting me *kappa*

Eating them out properly turns me on, love to pleasure that pussy.

You guys gotta believe in that mission!
I've gotta say I don't really like this kind of rhetoric.

Like, great if you and your GFs enjoy it (I and my wife certainly do too), and while certainly some women who say they don't like oral sex just haven't had good oral sex yet, there are still plenty of women who really don't like it. And that's fine. You shouldn't try to force them to like it, and you shouldn't blame any man (or woman) for "failing to make" someone like it.

It's very similar to some women not having orgasms. While the issue is largely things like men being selfish and the society discouraging women's sexual enjoyment and/or communicating about it, there are also women who just don't get them. And that's fine too. And it's not cool to keep telling those women that they just haven't met a good man yet or to tell the man that they just suck.

Not that you did any of the latter there, but as I said, I see it very similar to the first one, and that kind of attitude has a tendency to spring up in threads like these.

Why would any men not want to go down on a girl? its so good....It makes getting that nut all the more better, because giving good oral can make her just begging to have you inside her lol

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Why would any men not want to go down on a girl? its so good....It makes getting that nut all the more better, because giving good oral can make her just begging to have you inside her lol

"getting that nut" is almost as cringeworthy as using the word moist when talking about a vagina.

Azuran

Banned
Dudes, go down on your ladies. It's the right thing to do.

The majority of guys are boring as fuck when it comes to sex. Go in, move for 3 minutes, done.

People who don't explore are missing out. Half of the fun is finding one what makes a girl tick. Plus I'm sure they also appreciate it when I actually spent more than 45 seconds down there. Going down on a girl is one of the greatest privileges in this life.

To provide an anecdote, my ex would just be done after nutting. Literally never even came from him (or at all), and he never went down on me despite asking. Hopefully it'll be different with someone else. =/

Azuran

Banned
To be fair, so are the majority of women. It's just so happens that due to anatomical differences, it works most of the time (if achieving orgasm is the metric to go by).

I don't disagree. I've been with a bunch of boring women but the fact of the matter is that most guys will actually orgasm during sex, which usually means the end of a session for a large group of people.

One thing women have to deal with is not knowing how to themselves. It's one thing to let them guide you to it, but when they can't tell you..... it's really rough. For me, it all begins in my head and not necessarily something I can will my way into, like getting into a relaxed atmosphere. Most times I can't even relax enough to be into the idea, weed helps A LOT though.

Shredderi

I don't disagree. I've been with a bunch of boring women but the fact of the matter is that most guys will actually orgasm during sex, which usually means the end of a session for a large group of people.

True. Some men will use the argument that the relative effort needed to quarantee basic level of sexual satisfaction for both parties is larger for men and I don't know what else to say to them but "yeah but it is what it is, git gud, or someone else will". Not going to convince people like those very easily, sadly.

Zombine

Banned
You start with oral on the girl. Don't be a selfish prick. Eat her out/eat her ass, get her fucking worked UP. Then once she can't take it anymore that's the point you move onto stimulation via The Dick and by that point the climax should be fairly close. If she still wants to go or hasn't finished eat her out, play with her or whatever and fuckin' RECIPROCATE.

You're a guest at this party and even though you're comfortable at their house you still need to show some respect.

Geist-

Tbf, a lot of straight people just don't like the idea of mouths near genitals, both men and women, both giving and receiving. I'd imagine a pretty significant amount of that statistic is just general squeamishness for anything not vanilla missionary.

Just a consequence of a society that still treats sex for enjoyment as something bad.

Meier

Kind of a no-brainer of course. I'm actually surprised the percentage is that high to be honest. Once the dude's done, that's usually it and he finishes first usually.

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
So ignore what her body is doing and force her to do something different.

Got it.
yeah. That's what I meant. Pick her up like a doll and throw her around like you're Andre the Giant.

someday

Banned
I've met three separate women who said the guys who do the alphabet are the worst of all.

Do the alphabet is really only good starter advice to make sure you're not just doing the same fucking thing for 10 minutes and trying to call it a day. It's barely a step up though. You've actually got to pay attention to what they're doing and respond to that. It's like a sexual conversation. It can't be one way, you doing some thing and expecting a result.
Yeah, when I was a baby lesbian I tried that with a woman because my guy friends told me it was the thing to do. She stopped me at D or E and was like, "are you doing the alphabet?" I was mortified and never tried that shit again lol.

I learned early on to just pay attention to what she's doing to help guide me. I don't usually need a woman to verbalize what she wants me to do orally (but if she does I'm all ears lol). I always start slow and deliberate, and listen to her breathing, feel the way her body moves, and go with the flow. Don't expect her to start off at 8 or 10. Realize she's probably at 1-3 and it's your job to get her higher. I'm not saying I'm some "pussy whisperer" but it's really just not hard. I've been with bi women who start off saying they don't like oral sex but usually it comes out that the guys they've been with just sucked so bad at it that they ended up thinking oral wasn't any fun. Like they don't realize it takes finesse and they dive in like that watermelon eating gif right from the get. You got to work up to that shit, especially if you're a dude with any amount of stubble.

That woman I mentioned in the beginning of my post had only been with men until me. One day, after being together for a couple of years, she started laughing and said she just realized that she only sometimes had orgasms with men but came every single time we had sex. I wasn't even all that great but was still kind of surprised that her past lovers hadn't been able to make her come.

Yeah, when I was a baby lesbian I tried that with a woman because my guy friends told me it was the thing to do. She stopped me at D or E and was like, "are you doing the alphabet?" I was mortified and never tried that shit again lol.

I learned early on to just pay attention to what she's doing to help guide me. I don't usually need a woman to verbalize what she wants me to do orally (but if she does I'm all ears lol). I always start slow and deliberate, and listen to her breathing, feel the way her body moves, and go with the flow. Don't expect her to start off at 8 or 10. Realize she's probably at 1-3 and it's your job to get her higher. I'm not saying I'm some "pussy whisperer" but it's really just not hard. I've been with bi women who start off saying they don't like oral sex but usually it comes out that the guys they've been with just sucked so bad at it that they ended up thinking oral wasn't any fun. Like they don't realize it takes finesse and they dive in like that watermelon eating gif right from the get. You got to work up to that shit, especially if you're a dude with any amount of stubble.

That woman I mentioned in the beginning of my post had only been with men until me. One day, after being together for a couple of years, she started laughing and said she just realized that she only sometimes had orgasms with men but came every single time we had sex. I wasn't even all that great but was still kind of surprised that her past lovers hadn't been able to make her come.

Best advice. Technique is secondary to feedback and headspace (I mean mental not physical, ha). My first gf taught me really well (she was very enthusiastic about oral.) She actually lolled during my first attempt :(

Astral

How can you NOT get sore? When things are going hard, you've gotta get in there. It's a full head-and-neck situation to hit the right spot, and do it consistently, and doing over a long period.

I dunno, maybe I've got a stubby tongue or something.

Don't worry, my jaw gets sore after a while too. If you go at it for long enough it WILL get sore. Maybe sore isn't the right word but it'll hurt a bit.

Not

Banned
The most important thing I learned from Master of None.

EDIT: Wow, I bet gay men care way more about their partners.

The most important thing I learned from Master of None.

EDIT: Wow, I bet gay men care way more about their partners.

The one advantage same sex couples have over opposite sex couples is that they both can understand and share the exact same feelings of pleasure from one another. Imagine two men or two women performing oral sex on each other at the same time, they are giving each other the same feelings of incredible pleasure at the same time.

Cis-gendered opposite sex couples will never be able to know what their partner feels, so there's sort of this weird physiological disconnect, that breaks the intimacy somewhat. This is a large part of why heterosexual couples can have issues giving one another pleasure and achieving orgasms (especially for straight women).

daffy

Banned
I've gotta say I don't really like this kind of rhetoric.

Like, great if you and your GFs enjoy it (I and my wife certainly do too), and while certainly some women who say they don't like oral sex just haven't had good oral sex yet, there are still plenty of women who really don't like it. And that's fine. You shouldn't try to force them to like it, and you shouldn't blame any man (or woman) for "failing to make" someone like it.
Let's be honest. Those girls probably "learned to love it" just to keep his hungry ass from bouncing off the walls. You know how it is. Sorry not sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom