• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

So is Will Smith fucking Margot Robbie in real life?

They do say Will and Jada have an open relationship...

HZ77cuN.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
What is that thing on her leg tho?

HowZatOZ

Banned
Heh I still laugh at the first 10 or so pages of this thread. People are so quick to judge on new things.

Team is looking amazing on set, especially Deadshot and Harley. Amazing to think we've got an Aiatralian once again playing a major role, so awesome.

Kibbles

I think it's more to do with Joker not having had any big outdoor setpiece scenes (atleast yet). Wouldn't be surprised if he spent most of his time in a cell until the last act.

Hopefully soon. Jared's in Paris, but since he left he's been wearing this hat constantly, hasn't taken it off, even made a snapchat fucking around with people by filming his shadow taking off his hat lol so I think he's definitely going to come back for filming. I hope there is some outdoor scenes for him yet so we get a better look :3

Why?

The Rhino confuses non-gun enthusiasts into believing it's some sort of science-fiction weapon with its abnormal barrel axis and angular body- the cylinders are finished hexagonally instead of round or round-and-fluted, the barrel shroud is oversized to maintain the lines of the gun and compatibility with normal sights. Something like that would likely be in a kydex holster and she'd be using hexagonal speed-loaders to match.

I think an old-school revolver, but with a full barrel shroud to exaggerate its power, is enough to convey the revolver mystique without being overly exotic or modern, which is why it's in a leather holster and she's using "old fashioned" speed loaders. If the holster was more form fitting I wouldn't even suggest the shroud.

Nothing to do with what I think or what I like.

I just bet on the Rhino because the only piece of the gun she's carrying we saw so far is the white grip and I don't know any gun with such an angled grip but the Rhino.

Penguin

What's everyone's take on David Ayer directing this, by the way? Think he's upto snuff? While Harsh Times is an excellent character drama, in my opinion, he's made a few duds too. Sabotage and Street Kings come to mind. What the hell was he thinking with Sabotage? Was awful.

I think had this discussion with a friend when he writes/directs his film (like SS) pretty solid resume

Harsh Times
End of Watch
Fury

Have to say, I've really warmed up to Harley's look seeing all these new pictures. For some reason her costume wasn't all that flattering to me in the original picture. Margot's facial expressions and mannerisms really set it off.

Bloodrage

Banned
What's everyone's take on David Ayer directing this, by the way? Think he's upto snuff? While Harsh Times is an excellent character drama, in my opinion, he's made a few duds too. Sabotage and Street Kings come to mind. What the hell was he thinking with Sabotage? Was awful.
Enjoyed the shit out of Fury and End of Watch, which happen to be his last two films. He's a great fit for this.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Any chances this gets an R rating, people?

If this gets an R rating, then that would speak volumes about Warner's intent with the DCCU. Namely, it would say that they plan for the movies to exist within the same universe but not rely on each other for story (be so connected that they constantly call-back to one-another). That would be so awesome, and it would differentiate them with Marvel's connected universe nicely.

I doubt the R would happen regardless, especially if Bats is involved. I just hope they avoid the mistakes that Marvel has done -- solo films should be personal (not world-threatening) and world-threatening events should be for the League.

Kibbles

I just noticed in some of those recent shots she has the Puddin collar on and then takes it off moments later. I wonder if this scene is Joker related o_O

Tesseract

Banned
I just noticed in some of those recent shots she has the Puddin collar on and then takes it off moments later. I wonder if this scene is Joker related o_O

probably between cuts, it's not very comfy looking

*edit* since it's off while she's crying ...

noooooooooooooo

BadAss2961

Harley is going to kill this movie.

Watch.
She's killing set pics. Not sure if i've seen this before.

Can't wait to see whatever happens with Joker. He's the only thing that upsets Harley like that. They bring great things out of each other. Hope he's as cruel and as scummy as possible as audiences fall in love in with this girl.

Wiktor

He's doing gritty action extremely well. I like most of his movies, Street Kings included. Sabotage to me was the only real flop, but even that looked nice.
Dude has clear vision and distinctive style. I think he's inspired choice for Suicide Squad. I hope the movie is success, because this is something I would like to see more from WB - picking directors with unique style for their superhero comics. Phil Lord and Chris Miller doing script for Flash for example is awesome idea and would be even better if they also directed it.

Top Bottom