• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

EloquentM

aka Mannny
She looks crazy, guys (which is great considering her character). You're into girls who look messy and psychotic? Man, well I guess I'm the outlier here. You like what you like *shrug*.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
You're into girls who look messy and psychotic?

I guess I do.

Would you consider this look from Taylor Momsen messy and psychotic too?

1225154n14123171419.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I guess I do.

Would you consider this look from Taylor Momsen messy and psychotic too?

1225154n14123171419.jpg
No I wouldn't but I can't really see her whole body there to comment on her clothing. From what it looks like her hair isn't dyed to all hell in different colors and her makeup doesn't look abnormal in any way so I think she looks great.

We got a choirboy here.
Not really. I just don't think women dressed in psychotic clown makeup are hot.

way more

She looks like she does not respect thine own self nor meditate on "ownness" as a women. I cannot respect such a person and therefore I can never find a person such as attractive.

neoism

So you realize now that the film is pretty loaded?

There's also Viola Davis, and some Batman for good measure.

Well still not really first seeing the group pic I only knew Will other than her I still never heard of the rest besides Jared and Ben..... Does anyone know the budget ?

Bleepey

She looks crazy, guys (which is great considering her character). You're into girls who look messy and psychotic? Man, well I guess I'm the outlier here. You like what you like *shrug*.

Wait, you're not?! Who doesn't like a girl who looks like she'd be a tad bit unhinged in the sheets?

Harley is looking amazing!

Although I'm not a fan of her being "rescued" by Deadshot. I mean, I hope she is more badass and less weak.

Speaking of which, I see too much Will Smith, where is the mask? :/

Top Bottom