• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

Kinyou

CEtcIGUUgAA0tIU.png:large

that little green hair.

Edit: I like how he's wearing hats in all his recent pictures.
This guy is 43.

Life isn't fair.

Busty

Banned
Jeff Sneider on Friday's Meet The Movie Press said that he'd heard (he stressed that it was a rumour) that some of the actor's who were testing for the role of Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman were Liam Helmsworth (urgh), Armie Hammer (yup) and Alexander Skarsgard.

It's interesting that WB are considering two actors in Hammer and Skarsgard who have already done big franchise plays for the studio in Tarzan and Man From UNCLE.

If this does indeed pan out it means that Scott Eastwood isn't playing the role of Trevor (obviously) so who is he playing? Some have speculated that he's
Nightwing working undercover for Batman
but perhaps he's playing a military man that can be part of a
Team 7
film?

I think someone described her perfectly as a "Sub" for Joker and a "Dom" to everyone else. Thats more interesting to me as it happens.

And Armie Hammer deserves a lead, but i'd love him in the DCCU regardless.

Jeff Sneider on Friday's Meet The Movie Press said that he'd heard (he stressed that it was a rumour) that some of the actor's who were testing for the role of Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman were Liam Helmsworth (urgh), Armie Hammer (yup) and Alexander Skarsgard.

It's interesting that WB are considering two actors in Hammer and Skarsgard who have already done big franchise plays for the studio in Tarzan and Man From UNCLE.

If this does indeed pan out it means that Scott Eastwood isn't playing the role of Trevor (obviously) so who is he playing? Some have speculated that he's
Nightwing working undercover for Batman
but perhaps he's playing a military man that can be part of a
Team 7
film?

If the not-Steve Trevor rumour is true....

and DCCU Dick Grayson is basically a Spyral Agent sorta thing

That'd be sooooo good. It'd kinda suck not getting to see Nightwing but...Grayson has been fun as hell and it'd give the DCCU a whole new genre if they want to do something centered around Scott Eastwood in a spy thriller flick with a superhero angle.

So basically Grayson: The Movie.

Fuck.

Penguin

3pMfFaBl.jpg

Is that coat "message" going to start an issue with the film? Thoughts?

To be frank, everything starts an issue on tumblr.

I can't take those kids seriously over there!

And I know sounds dismissive, but I just lost all faith in their rationale when they attempted to create racism around Batman 66, and how they had to replace Eartha Kitt's Catwoman with a white woman because they didn't want her flirting with a white man....

And was just this huge retcon to actual history.

I think they are saying... skip the Property of Joker Harley and make her... "abuse survivor" one by implying their negative relationship

She's a part of the suicide squad in this so wouldn't that imply she's working her way through the whole property of joker aspect of her psyche? I assume if they go down the assault of arkham route then we may get some kind of post-imprisonment Harley / Joker interaction.

Is that coat "message" going to start an issue with the film? Thoughts?

Doubt it.

Harley and Joker are both fucked up, awful people. That is their character. She's not a normal woman or suppose to represent a normal women. If Wonder Woman had a property of Superman cape, then yeah, but this isn't Wonder Woman and Superman.

By the time this comes out BvS will have introduced people to comic WW, and from what I'm hearing it is going to be a bad ass debut.

Doubt it.

Harley and Joker are both fucked up, awful people. That is their character. She's not a normal woman or suppose to represent a normal women. If Wonder Woman had a property of Superman cape, then yeah, but this isn't Wonder Woman and Superman.

By the time this comes out BvS will have introduced people to comic WW, and from what I'm hearing it is going to be a bad ass debut/

The Gail Simone thing, right?

Or do you have another source...?

The Gail Simone thing, right?

Or do you have another source...?

Gail + this.

The second source is ambiguous but I think if anyone were to have an epic standalone scene it would be Wonder Woman and her origin. Batman doesn't strike me as cgi heavy and they said the shot wasn't leaked. It could very well be something involving superman.

BadAss2961

Yeah, I was just thinking that he probably wouldn't care as long as he sees Harley as a tool/annoyance.

But I don't know if the writers would try to make the route "Joker is bad for Harley, let her be with someone better" since Joker and Jared are really popular and people never saw Joker/Harley together in the big screen.
In the comics and in the animated movie, Harley's relationship with Deadshot is just a fling. Nothing serious. I haven't kept up with recent issues though.

Joker and Harley will be an abusive relationship for sure, but it'll never be over. Harley's too obsessed with him. I'm sure we'll see them together at some point, maybe on and off.

Top Bottom