• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

Tabby

Enchantress looks so good.

Yeah Harley and Deadshot are my guesses. Those two are the biggest members left after all.

Oh Enchantress cover!

CSVcgzMUsAA3fPR.jpg:large

tumblr_mco1u0yQgh1qe86q4o1_500.gif

CSZXm-GUsAECErA.png

And Deadshot is maskless like I suspected. Atleast theres the eye thingy. Speaking of which, I wonder why they decided to put it on the other eye.

Effect

In several places the Harley one won't load for me. It seems to be hosted in a different location compared to the others. Can anyone rehost it somewhere else please?

Chariot

Deadshot looks decent. Not sure about his eye thingie when he wears the mask, it looks very cheap there, but other than that the armour looks good. Even got the Deadshot armgun.

To me, that quote and line reading sounds like Flagg's making a joke.
It's a movie with a demon-possessed Enchantress. Katana's sword isn't too far fetched

I wouldn't be surprised if he is making a joke and then later we see Katana really does collect souls in her sword

It's a movie with a demon-possessed Enchantress. Katana's sword isn't too far fetched

I wouldn't be surprised if he is making a joke and then later we see Katana really does collect souls in her sword

Yeah I think magic is in for sure. There's really no way to beat around Shazam & WW with it. Assuming JLD is in universe (I remember reading that it was), there's another big reason. Finally this photo from set seems like damning evidence.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I think magic is in for sure. There's really no way to beat around Shazam & WW with it. Assuming JLD is in universe (I remember reading that it was), there's another big reason. Finally this photo from set seems like damning evidence.

I was just about to eat...damn you.

I like that they go for magic, just hope they don't explain it like magic=science.

Penguin

I'll never understand why people love this but hate the Joker, it's about as accurate to the actual character as Jared Leto's Joker.

A Joker (or several) exists in live-action that people like and for many people familiarity trumps change

So why do we need to re-invent the Joker when we just had a great one a few years ago!

Hystzen

Still no leak about Eastwoods role is he just a generic solider on Flagg team or was that Slade rumor true

or better yet that Grayson rumor

A Joker (or several) exists in live-action that people like and for many people familiarity trumps change

So why do we need to re-invent the Joker when we just had a great one a few years ago!

Every Joker in live action has been a complete reinvention of the character. I'm sure their's angry fan mail out their complaining about how Jack Nicholson will ruin the character.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'll never understand why people love this but hate the Joker, it's about as accurate to the actual character as Jared Leto's Joker.

to me it's kind of accurate, considering her designs in modern comics and she has never been in live-action.

Joker is the biggest deviation and has already had plenty live-action version, including a really memorable one in less than a decade, it's obvious people are skeptical. I'm not really worried, Leto is gonna kill it and I like the design tbh. It's different enough and I like how it doesn't have scars that stand in for a smile because that was awful in Ledger's Joker design tbh.

overcast

I really love the way Deadshot, Harley and Joker came out honestly.

I feel like an obnoxiously self obsessed Joker is a great move. Feels like a natural deviation. No doubt he'll be a terror to be reckoned with on screen too. Plus, ho really gives a shit if he's popular to the teen crowd? He's the fucking Joker that's inevitable. When I was 15 I bought a joker shirt due to TDK. That's how it works.

I'm not completely sold the movie will be great, but I trust the cast and design choices.

Red and black are an ugly combination of colours. Very dated as well. The bubblegum pink and baby blue are great combo. Give it a whole americano kitsch.

Top Bottom