• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2016 |OT| Makes Me Happy When Skies Are Grey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Active Raid Episode 8
fu_KK6oe.jpg

Ah, the classic perfect woman who can only get off to apologies from her ex while disarming bombs.

A tried and true trope that really needs to be utilized more.

Also, holy shit, Funasaka is ripped for an old dude!

e_i

Are you guys ready for tomorrow? Idol hell baby!

I have a feeling that Sunshine will be carbon copy of the original Love Live!

Thoraxes

16:49:58 <bay|AX|Aniplex> Owarimonogatari
16:51:23 <bay|AX|Aniplex> vol 1
16:51:25 <bay|AX|Aniplex> 10.25.16
16:51:27 <bay|AX|Aniplex> vol 2
16:51:29 <bay|AX|Aniplex> 12.20.16
16:51:32 <bay|AX|Aniplex> blu-ray

CALLED IT

I wasn't sure Funimation would Dub Tales of Zestiria since it was on Daisuki but it seems I was wrong! great news.

An exclusive sneak peek at the English dub for Tales of Zestiria the X, episode one — only at Anime Expo!

http://www.funimation.com/blog/2016...f-tales-of-zestiria-the-x-only-at-anime-expo/

This dub premiere episode is a preliminary version created exclusively for this Anime Expo premiere, and some of the performances and casting will be changed for the final dub version. Look out for news about the official dub cast and the broadcast dub premiere date in the coming weeks, and be sure to watch the rest of the series when it comes out at funimation.com/talesofzestiria!

I just hope both it and the final version have Meebo's and Soreys game VAs thats all I need.

ReLIFE Episode 8 – Rift

I like that the series does do some drama with the side characters, instead of only focusing on the relifers. Though this ended up being a weak episode among the mix.

ReLife is pretty good! I really like the ending but I feel it would fit more a shonen anime then a slice of life.

By reading the comments I realised they change the ending for each episode...so my comment was for episode 2! the catchy ending song.

ReLIFE Episode 9 – Revenge

Okay my third favorite episode, the bedroom scene was really good and emotional
though what happened to the senpai, I need more info. Best girl got even better as well

TUSR

Banned
Crunchyroll &#8207;@Crunchyroll 1m1 minute ago
We'd like to announce our acquisition of the home video and merchandise rights for Kabaneri - look forward to our dub on Blu-Ray and DVD!

John Blade

More death meat in this episode and it kinda feel like they want to drag the show down a bit more as most of this episode is come down to see the survivor getting kill one by one till MC Kei man up to kick some ass. Kinda want to end this series asap now as this fight scene drag on too long now.

Now the breaking point for CR doing home video release is if they will be shit about the prices like Aniplex and completly ignore Canada like Aniplex.

Fuck Aniplex.

jgminto

The only thing that matters this season is that David Productions accurately captured how Rohan is a human pile of garbage in the Part 4 anime.

I've been meaning to at least finish the anime so I can watch the new Berserk anime.

The only piece of Berserk media I've experienced was the Dreamcast Hack-n-Slash game

John Blade

Man...if you want a way to fuck up a series from the manga and make people hate the series, you just have to look at Grantz. This last battle is becoming annoying to watch and watching the last episode of hearing Hajime talking stupid stuff to the point you want to beat the shit out of him so much. My god....what a 180 degree turn of the show from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom