• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Game Fest returns on June 7th

Blindy

Have heard alot of this Yong Yea fella. Is he the next uprising voice actor in the business? Maybe this decade's Troy Baker?

Last edited:

POKEYCLYDE

I feel like we watch SGF expecting a summer version of the Game Awards (which has way bigger announcements), but SGF is fighting all the other showcases for the big announcements, where the Game Awards stands alone as the only "showcase" that time of year.

I'm still hoping for one big unexpected reveal though... please.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Maybe it's time to become a retro gamer...
giphy.gif

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Always wanted to try valorant. PLEASE keep the loser beta cuck xim players off the game. Will instantly fucking ruin the game.

Last edited:

Yoboman

Gold Member
Publishers "Gaming isn't growing, we barely have any money, we need to fire everyone"
Also publishers: "Let's hire Chris Hemsworth and spend $2 million for a five minute slot on Summer Games Fest for a random.mobile game"

nbkicker

Seriously thinking im to old for gaming now, as just cannot get excited on anything shown or know is coming, think its time for me to just concentrate on my retro collection of consoles and games which is growing weekly

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i’m just spamming f5 on geoffs twitter so I can rate this awful fucking show a F as soon as the poll goes up

Honestly I would like to see someone else take the mantle on these things. Had enough of Geoff and this shit. He is taking the piss and likely making a good living in the process.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Monster hunter, the game we all remember mostly for its story and cinematic experience

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Isn't Monster Hunter really just another GAAS game? Shit as a single player game?
I play those mostly offline and they are great games. No Gaas bullshit at all.

Capcom like money after all!
Yeah lol, Square could learn a thing or two from them.

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Absolute dog shit.

This is what deserves the F ranking people were giving Sony.

Top Bottom