• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Game Fest returns on June 7th

POKEYCLYDE

I wonder if you can customize your character in Monster Hunter Wilds, or if they have a default Male and Female choice... this trailer showing the female choice.

Mr Moose

The demons won. I'm sorry.
dead-omg.gif

YuLY

Seriously thinking im to old for gaming now, as just cannot get excited on anything shown or know is coming, think its time for me to just concentrate on my retro collection of consoles and games which is growing weekly
Honestly dont think it is age, it is just that we grew up with mainly singleplayer 6-8h games that were AA or AAA. Now it is indie pretentious shit, gaas, mobile, woke trash everywhere. They are looking for growth at the gen z and alpha demographics, but those play roblox and fortnite and thats it, it wont end well for em.
Also doesnt help that a lot of talent left the industry and it is now invaded by talentless activists right of the woke us collages.

TheMan

Yeah, pretty meh. And the crowd is so low energy they make everything feel more lame

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I wonder if you can customize your character in Monster Hunter Wilds, or if they have a default Male and Female choice... this trailer showing the female choice.
I’m also surprised that this time around the Hunter has voice and expression.

Reactions: Isa

ByWatterson

Not one great moment. Nothing surprising. No announcements.

But gaming for me is better than ever. I have too much to play, so much quality and variety and depth.

It's just that game advertising doesn't need shows like this anymore. As with music, we have to accept that the monoculture (and E3) is dead and it isn't coming back.

Top Bottom