• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sunset Overdrive |OT| It's Always Sunny in the Apocalypse

rbanke

I find it pretty annoying that I can get a $10 gift card for buying the physical version from the Microsoft store but not from the Xbox One digital store.

sangreal

I find it pretty annoying that I can get a $10 gift card for buying the physical version from the Microsoft store but not from the Xbox One digital store.

You can actually get $15 for preordering at the Microsoft Store

They have a different promotion going on for digital though (buy 3 full-priced games, get $20 back) for the last couple of months

malfcn

Well, I bit on it. Used a gift card to BBY.
Hope they will let me re-buy, keep the pre perks, and get the GCU deal.

neurophd

You can actually get $15 for preordering at the Microsoft Store

They have a different promotion going on for digital though (buy 3 full-priced games, get $20 back) for the last couple of months
I am going to ask about this tomorrow when I pick up at MS store. When I preordered during the trade in promotion they said I would get a $10 gift card. Hopefully I can squeeze them for five more bucks.

Especially considering the digital strategy they have had. They need a reason to get people to a microsoft store though.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Curious to see how the launch goes. I had no issues with Horizon 2 but I remember it locking some people out, hopefully this is smoother.

The Flash

Banned
qY6umeB.gif

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Install button appeared. It does nothing. Goddammit.

Edit: Ok I see a 100% bar, please let me play

Yess it worked

Those NPD numbers, it's no longer preseason. Digital doesn't count in NPD...

In all seriousness, none of the console makers offer enough incentives to buy digitally, like with cheaper prices or cash back..

Top Bottom