• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sunset Overdrive |OT| It's Always Sunny in the Apocalypse

_DrMario_

Why even let the game start if all it,s going to show is "installing".

Fucking pisses me off how slow the download has been when I have a 175mb connection.

Montresor

Why even let the game start if all it,s going to show is "installing".

Fucking pisses me off how slow the download has been when I have a 175mb connection.

175millibits per second is nothing. If my math is right (probably isn't) that's about 0.02 bytes per second, so I wouldn't blame Microsoft... CRTC gonna CRTC though.

VinFTW

lol why couldn't i preload the patch

Fracas!?! You're getting this game too?

Awesome mang, add me if you haven't already from Halogaf

GT: Vin FTW

In fact anybody feel free to add for Chaos Squad goodness, I'll be on Fri EST (night).

OT:

Let the impressions flow. Have fun everybody, won't get to play mine till Fri.

Dead

well not really...yet
Getting a 65" teevee tomorrow afternoon. Not sure if I should wait until then to play it or not :(

Hindle

Banned
There's some great boss fights it seems. The fight with Fizzie looks awesome, reminds me of the Metroplis fight in the original R&C.

Sobriquet

OMGggggg they have King Buzzo's hair <3

z86KMnV.jpg

...and they even call it Buzzo

As a PS4, and Wii U owner, I am severely jealous I am missing out on this right now.

...and Forza.. And Halo..

Ugh, I just can't afford an XB1, Live, and all these games.

Gurrry

Game looks great, but I think im gonna wait and get LOTF tomorrow instead.

Will get this at first price drop or when ever im bored.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Game is really good. It didn't really click for me for the first 60-90 minutes, but once the
exploding kitty
(minor weapon spoilers) weapon unlocked I was officially on board.

rob305

Wow this game kicks ass. Played for 50 minutes, love it so far. I really like how you start playing in complete silence and as you start shooting and grinding the music gets faster and crazier

How do you install stuff manually btw? I downloaded the digital deluxe version.

and yeah I spoke too soon since at 9 pm it was still at like 15% either the thing sky rocketed or I dunno lol

edit: wait no never fucking mind haha. it let me load the game but the menu is stuck in installing. what a sick twisted joke on poor woof. Does the xbone have a similar system to the ps4 where after it downloads X-amount of the total game it can play? If not I find it weird that it says "ready to start" but I cant start the game.

Top Bottom