• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Anung

Un Rama
What the fuck even happened with the site? Did they just go "fuck it" with regards to rerendering and reuploading all the old videos, and just never bothered to upload the new stuff?

The site was basically a failure wasn't it? It's easier for them to monetise their stuff without the YouTube overlords (which is smart considering the way things are going now) but the video player they used was so crap that why would anybody leave YouTube for it?

The site was basically a failure wasn't it? It's easier for them to monetise their stuff without the YouTube overlords (which is smart considering the way things are going now) but the video player they used was so crap that why would anybody leave YouTube for it?
I guess, but when they launched the site, there weren't any really good non-YouTube sites to use for hosting. At least now there's Vidme and BitChute, which are probably better than Screenwave or whatever the hell they were using before (I know Vidme is, haven't seen if you can embed BitChute yet).

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Watching the The Evil Within LP and it's awkward seeing the website ads at the end nowadays.

They should bring those back for the inevitable The Evil Within 2 LP but still leave the website abandoned just to fuck with people.

Ha! That would be great!

Pretty much. The worst part about the video player was it was so inconsistent. When it worked, you got better 720p videos but that was like one out of a dozen. Hell, they even joked about how shit the video player was. Oh well, rest in piece in pieces superbestfriendsplay.com I'll always remember the LA Noire part one on your site.

ShadyK54

What the fuck even happened with the site? Did they just go "fuck it" with regards to rerendering and reuploading all the old videos, and just never bothered to upload the new stuff?

I actually forgot the site existed until Xux’s post. Guess that shows how long it’s been since it was even mentioned or advertised.

I wish they'd stop saying Slowbeef translated Policenauts. He worked on the translation in a coding capacity, but Marc Laidlaw is who translated it.

Watching Pat's New Vegas stream makes me realizes he's the reasons AAA RPGs suck. He hates anything that's inconvenient so the devs continue to sacrifice role-playing to satisfy the LCD.

Fat4all

Banned
200.gif

MrHoot

I've been listening to the latest podcast and oh god I can FEEL them trying to not yuck the inhumans ad up. Like I can FEEL IT IN MY EARDRUMS THAT THEYRE TRYING TO REPRESS IT

I see that today's Getting Up guest star's a not that great version of Kasabian's Club Foot.

Also, super absurdly fast reconciliations between former enemies.

explodet

Finally got time to watch the latest Scrubcuffs, and whooooo boy.

Kudos to Matt for listing all the superior choices for characters during the final match.

God there are so many games that I wish gave you a choice between a character that talks too much and one that only says plot critical stuff.

Xux

I like how they call it "Sixth Sense" when she can totally sense her arm relative to her body. Take that grade school science!

Top Bottom