• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Strimei

Quick October Update from 2Snacks!

oh man, 2Snacks is the best, and now we got Woolie gettin in on the pony princess action!!!

hot damn

There really is something pleasing to me about 2Snack's animation. Its just so smooth and just...good.

Always will have a soft spot for the guy, he was the reason I got into the Best Friends in the first place, waaay back when.

Anyways, loving the intro for the Shitstorm and off to a good start. Perception is really neat and kinda surprised its like hasn't been done before.

Obligatory "She hears, and then she sees!" too.

Frimaire

Wow, now that we're on Shitstorm 6 it kinda makes me realize just how long I've been watching these guys.
Like, If I had to calculate how much time I've spent watching their stuff, it'd probably be... a pretty significant portion of my life...

Anung

Un Rama
Wow, now that we're on Shitstorm 6 it kinda makes me realize just how long I've been watching these guys.
Like, If I had to calculate how much time I've spent watching their stuff, it'd probably be... a pretty significant portion of my life...

Been watching since 2011 which is totally crazy. Time moves fast.

Matsukaze

First Best Friends video I ever saw was Persona 4. A friend of mine, who had been a fan of theirs for a while, recommended it to me because he knew how much I loved Persona.

*checks YouTube*

Oct 30, 2011, eh? So it would have been a couple days after that.

Hooooo boy, where has the time gone? :/

ShadyK54

Yup. Started watching back in 2011, which would’ve been when I was in my freshman year of high school. Maybe earlier than that.

Don’t even remember the first video of theirs I watched. Had to have been a Machinima video.

Frimaire

Yeah, I started watching some of their Machinima video and then eventually started watching their main channel sometime during the RE2 playthrough, so it's sometime in 2011 for me, too.
The crazy thing is, up until a few months ago, I never missed a video, and ever rewatched a few LPs.
So that's what, like an hour a day ever since they started doing two videos a day.
Once you add in the podcast that's... over 2000 hours since the podcast started alone... jesus...

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Been watching since 2011 which is totally crazy. Time moves fast.

Yeah same. I can't remember how I got into them, I think I found their Downpour playthrough and wanted something to listen to in the background and had beaten downpour already so I thought it might be neat to watch. I remember when their Chrono trigger LP came out and that's what got me into regularly watching them. Its kind horrifying to think of how much time I've spent watching their stuff. Even more horrifying at just how much stuff they have. I could never imagine getting into them now

Some good spookered yelps out of them. I wish there was more time to figure out what the fuck they crawled in to.

Love that the presence just says back what she does too.

explodet

That discussion was so unbelievably stupid, it's awesome.
When they started discussing
Count Chocula's power level
, I lost it.

joe2187

Banned
Somebody needs to turn that Monster Vs Ghosts argument into a animation.

"OKAY COUNT CHOCULA IS LIKE A TIER ONE STREET LEVEL DRACULA"

"WHAT...WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? HE'S A COUNT! THAT'S HIGH TIER!"

Fat4all

Banned
The moon is not a planet or a star

It's a Moon. Or a Satellite

nah

0elXEBM.png

Anung

Un Rama
You know you're in for a Shitstorm treat when you're a horror fan and have no idea what the hell they are playing.

Honestly since the whole Pluto dwarf planetoid shenanigans I don't think anyone really even cares what you call any given rock in space anymore.

Unless it's an exoplanet. Exoplanets are still cool.

Xux

Right from a solid mechanic game to the indie stuff. Pretty good Shitstorm so far.

*gasp* Evil Within LP: I forgot about this kitchen with the death Roombas, lol

Top Bottom