• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Bros Wonder | Preview Thread

Draugoth

Gold Member
Blog Previews:

Videos:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Yeah, I'm a little excited.

arifn13-man-turning-into-a-plane.gif

CGNoire

Overall seems way too ADHD visualy for me. I loved NSMB 1&2 but this seems to be more aimed at the always in need of Extreme stimulation zoomers.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned here, but you can turn off the Flower's commentary if you want. (Though I don't know why anyone would want to!)

Perhaps more interesting is that the controls menu seems to imply there will be only four total powerups. So Elephant, Drill, Bubble, and Fire are probably all we get. Not bad, considering we also have a variety of badges to mess with (and the Wonder flowers, of course), but still a tad disappointing not to see a few more.

Eh, actually, looking through all the past 2D Mario games, it seems like 4 powerups is a pretty standard number. I guess I've just been so used to Mario Maker 2, which has like, I don't know, 30?

Last edited:

mcjmetroid

So this game was leaked yesterday so be aware of any potential spoilers but the word on the street is that this is very very good.

Kenpachii

Does the game has multiplayer with 2 people? Also game seems to be leaked like mcjmetroid mentioned, so spoilers will be all around the internet.

mcjmetroid

Does the game has multiplayer with 2 people? Also game seems to be leaked like mcjmetroid mentioned, so spoilers will be all around the internet.
up to 4 players locally yes. Similar to previous games only difference is players no longer bump off each other in real-time

Top Bottom