• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS Retail Copy Leaked Early by Smash Gaffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Hey if you read this you tony you should really think about picking up some hand lotion.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
wasnt it stated that a wolf "skin" is available as one of fox's alternate colors? if that were the case, why would wolf still be a playable character...

It's just a color palette. Mario has Wario's colors as an alt.

The Lamp

I'd rather Sakurai remove clone-ish characters like Wolf if he's gotta remove someone....but my heart will break in half of Ice Climbers are officially gone.

munchie64

So...
QeiHOvK.jpg

I really feel like it was bad form to bring down this much pressure on the guy.

Don't you know that being the first person to have a game on the internet means you're legally obligated to play non-stop without food or sleep until everything is unlocked and the pedantic requests of random internet people have been fulfilled with 100% documentation of your play-through?

ReiGun

Wolf was barely even a clone though. His moves were based on Fox and Falco's and he had a Landmaster, but his normals were all different and his specials functioned in totally different ways. It's like calling Dan and Sakura clones of Ryu. Sucks he had to get cut while Falco is surely still in.

Kolma

Don't you know that being the first person to have a game on the internet means you're legally obligated to play non-stop without food or sleep until everything is unlocked and the pedantic requests of random internet people have been fulfilled with 100% documentation of your play-through?

sem-hipocrisia.jpg

Neiteio

No one can force the guy to do anything. He'll be fine. He just had to back up his first claim with some sort of proof, as would be expected of anyone here.

Thread's no big deal. He's free to ignore it altogether if he wishes.

emb

Quoted for (non-sarcastic) truth.

Porsche9146

Neo Member
I knew from the beginning that there was almost no chance of Ness not being in the game and he was already confirmed in the ESRB leak but FOR SOME REASON MY HYPE IS STILL THROUGH THE ROOF RIGHT NOW

The Lamp

I knew from the beginning that there was almost no chance of Ness not being in the game and he was already confirmed in the ESRB leak but FOR SOME REASON MY HYPE IS STILL THROUGH THE ROOF RIGHT NOW

It's because in a matter of hours, what was unseen and unknown will now be seen and known by all.

And I want to see Duck Hunt Dog gameplay hopefully soon xD

So it's make or break time for Ridley, huh? I don't have a huge personal attachment to him getting in, but the fact that it's still possible right now is getting me hyped.

Dr.brain64

Ugh i kinda knew this would happen -

The moment Sakurai said that the 3ds version would be similar to wiiu (and vice versa)... this was bound to happen :( I'm sure they could have put way (way!!!) more characters but noooo the 3ds has to be ''compatible'', has to ''handle it''...

Questionable design decision for sure (yes i dare say). They artificially bottleneck the wiiu version!!!

There's hope for dlc but then again...

*I am happy that a portable version exists though (don't get me wrong)

Ugh i kinda knew this would happen -

The moment Sakurai said that the 3ds version would be similar to wiiu (and vice versa)... this was bound to happen :( I'm sure they could have put way (way!!!) more characters but noooo the 3ds has to be ''compatible'', has to ''handle it''...

Questionable design decision for sure (yes i dare say). They artificially bottleneck the wiiu version!!!

There's hope for dlc but then again...

*I am happy that a portable version exists though (don't get me wrong)

good good, join the club, more welcome to join :D

i still believe ice climbers and others will be on the wii u version, pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom