• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SYNDUALITY - Reveal Trailer | Coming to XSX/S, PS5 and Steam

CamHostage

Yeah, I really liked how this caught me offguard, that moments of the video kept defying what I initially expected. I was making assumptions of it compared to other games but then the colors kept catching me, so I was like, "Oh, it's Jim Henson's Armored Core Babies..." Seems refreshing, not a knockout, but I'm into it.

(BTW, is the game studio making this really called... "Game Studio"?)

Last edited:

EekTheKat

This game apparently is PvPvE - which makes it a bit of a wait and see for me. Keeping an eye on it but it may be lumped with exoprimal.

EDMIX

I love what I saw, but I worry the most about this one.

Could be another Left Alive. I'll have to see more to get hyped. I love how it looks, but that doesn't get you much in gaming, it still needs to be a compelling game. We'll see.

E El Pistolero agreed, I fucking hate the title of this game and I can see it getting lost in the shuffle or getting 4 out of 10 or something. I'm hoping its much more then good looks.

Last edited:
The enemy aliens look kind of bland, and the “AO crystals” make me worried about the inclusion of potential “survival-crafting” elements, but the mech designs look interesting. As long as they polish the framerate, I’ll be cautiously optimistic.

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Definitely got my eye on this. A pleasant surprise indeed, but I want to know more about it before jumping in.

Day 1 for me, the mecha design reminded me of Sakura Wars, at first I thought it was another title in that series.
I thought of Sakura Wars too, but the absence of a waifu harem made it clear it wasn't that. Still like the mecha designs.

This is an interesting game, it's good to see new IPs and new games that aren't cross-gen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa
Top Bottom