• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taylor Swift has some unique fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Wot. Lol I'm not saying Our Queen is racist. Far from it, she's a perfect goddess, perfect people can't be racist.

I'm just saying I can't even imagine her having sex with Kanye since he mentioned it lol, Kanye isn't her type. Not because he's black, but because he's fucking Kanye lol. I love Kanye, but I mean just look at his recent appearance on Ellen... Lol.

I only mentioned a white male, Chris Evans, as someone I can picture her with because Captain America is a perfect man. ;P

No racist intentions in my posts, nor do I think Taylor is remotely racist.

EDIT: lol I used Sexist instead of racist. Lmao what I get for rushing a post at work.
The best this nation has to offer, ladies and gentlemen

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...r-swift-nicki-minaj-twitter-argument-timeline

Nicki shaded MTV for eurocentric basicness, Tay tay took offense because she embodies those values, but no one was talking to her so she should have taken a seat, but since Nicki is a scary black hip hop lady the media rallied around Taylor within seconds. She later apologized.

Nicki was a coward there, it was an obvious jab to taylor, lol. This is the classic "spill some shit without being direct, then hide your hands in the matter and acting ofended".

I have to say though, Katy Perry's tweet was a perfect chance used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom