• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 24 Hours of Le Mans 2015 |OT| Nissan enter the fray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_6

Damnit, the stream I had going in the background evidently restarted itself and I missed the first ~10 mins of the actual race :( Ugh.

dubc35

VLZ1EWy.jpg

Jezbollah

Nissan is apparently out of the pits now.

Yep, #23 is 6 laps down but running.

FYI if anyone missed it, live timing is here: http://www.24h-lemans.com/live/en/

The other Nissans are lapping consistently, albeit in the midpack of the LMP2 field (20th/21st overall). If they can hold this position for as long as possible, it would be a great learning experience for them.

EDIT: Toyotas consistently lapping 3 to 4 seconds slower than the Audis and Porshces. They really didnt help themselves in staying with their current hybrid strategy. They've committed for a more conventional solution for next year.

I am seriously impressed with Hulkenberg.

Audi #9 in pitlane.

Jeez Toyota is so far behind already

Hardly surprising at this point, but still disappointing.

It'll be interesting to see how many laps they can do on a tankful. They're going to have to make up these 5 seconds per lap somewhere if they're to have even a ghost of a chance.

TCRS

Banned
THE HULK IS RACING LE MANS????????

didn't even know that! pretty cool. next week he is going to be back in his formula 1 car. I didn't know they can do that.

There is a speculation that Porsche will pit sooner for the fuel

german eurosport is saying the exact opposite. porsches one lap later.

I'm guilty of typically following only LMP1 and having a short attention span for the other classes but holy hell, LMP2 is pretty interesting! It's the Oreca chassis vs. Ligier.

dubc35

This WEC livestream is worth every penny.

Bernie, you old stubborn bag, take notice.
App doesn't work on iPhone/droid/iPad, quality on laptop with wired connection is mediocre at best. The free 12 hours of Bathurst stream was better.

Edit, this is the last I am going to complain about it in here, not going to fix anything complaining.

_machine

Haha, I don't know if you're going to learn much from that, Nissan. Sad to see Nissan not doing very well, I really like how the car looks, but it's obviously too early for it to race properly.

Watevaman

So mad that these streams are acting like crap for me. Why the hell can't there be a channel in the US that shows the full race and only the full race.

So mad that these streams are acting like crap for me. Why the hell can't there be a channel in the US that shows the full race and only the full race.

and Fox Sports 2 is in SD which is laughable. why do SD stations still exist?

I'm watching it on foxsportsgo as a result.

Fox Mulder

The US motorsports coverage sucks if you like something other than nascar. The official wec stream is stuttering too much for me to tolerate really.

Jezbollah

Oh god Porsche engine blow out on the straight. Looks like a Rebellion in one of the chicanes. First big incident of the race.

EDIT: Safety car.

That Porsche is properly barbequing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom