• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 24 Hours of Le Mans 2015 |OT| Nissan enter the fray

Status
Not open for further replies.

andylsun

Just bought the $10 WEC stream, what's the commentary like?

Radio Le Mans is always a good backup, but nothing beats Eurosport in the dead of night once they start getting really tried - very surreal.

I still keep saying I'll go to the race next year but real life keeps getting in the way

Mastah

CHX1r-OW8AAVKAJ.jpg:orig

:D

dalin80

Banned
Just bought the $10 WEC stream, what's the commentary like?

Radio Le Mans is always a good backup, but nothing beats Eurosport in the dead of night once they start getting really tried - very surreal.

I still keep saying I'll go to the race next year but real life keeps getting in the way

Yeah RLM changes shifts too often and they always sound too fresh and alert, when it's the middle out of the night and you have already been up for the best part of a day you want them to sounds as out of it as you are like they are bros in the room. It's all part of the spirit! Hell I don't think they even take part in the ferrari drinking game.

dalin80

Banned
The back end of the GT just looks way out there, like it was designed as a future race car back in the 80's. The diffuser is something you only normally see on the time attack nut job cars!

Dilly

Banned
The back end of the GT just looks way out there, like it was designed as a future race car back in the 80's. The diffuser is something you only normally see on the time attack nut job cars!

Seriously, the rear of the LMP's look more conservative than that backend!

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I will only watch it for several hours, have a lot of work to do today and party in the evening :(

Chiramii

So the Norwegian Eurosport Player is down, and I can't find a good place to watch this online. Does anyone have a good place to watch this that is available internationally? Hilfe!

TylerD

Decided to subscribe to the full wec schedule through their site. No regrets!

Ready to get this show on the road.

Dave_6

Well since my bank won't let me buy the $10 WEC app, I've gotten lucky and found a stream I can watch that is free and great quality. I'm quite happy since I'm at work and not doing anything so I'll have plenty of time to watch it!

EDIT: Nice to see there have been a couple other streams posted in case I need to find another one!

Amazing sight seeing the top cars on mulsanne straight!!
Porsche looks strong but first one already overtaken :D
Amazing sight and beautifull circuit and cars.

andylsun

WEC stream dead and fox sports go won't let me watch fox sports 2 as Comcast don't carry it.

Bootleg Eurosport stream here we come

Yeah RLM changes shifts too often and they always sound too fresh and alert, when it's the middle out of the night and you have already been up for the best part of a day you want them to sounds as out of it as you are like they are bros in the room. It's all part of the spirit! Hell I don't think they even take part in the ferrari drinking game.

Shoud be endurance for the cars, drivers, commentators and fans

Watevaman

Is there something I'm missing trying to sub to the WEC stream? It used to give me the option to buy the 2015 Le Mans pass, but now under Offers there's nothing.

WEC app cuts out every 30 sec or so, knew it was too good to be true.

It's not all that much better with Eurosport. It doesn't cut out and the audio commentary is great but the video is shitty and only moves at like 2 fps. I'm hoping it'll improve as the day goes on because the practice sessions played wonderfully. We'll see but as it stands right now this is the first and last time I'll pay for a stream if it continues like this.

Edit: Hey! There's been a huge jump in quality since the first commercial break! Things are looking up!

Edmond Dantès;167624838 said:
Seeing Dr. Ullrich's continuing passion after all these years and victories is just wonderful.

When explaining this race to my friends I love name dropping Dr. Ullrich. Without any other info it always conjures up this image in their heads.

madscientist.jpg

Little did they know he's as soft as a kitten.

dubc35

I should have mentioned my issues were via phone, moved to laptop and it seems to be ok, still would rather be in bed watching though, lol. 6am start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom