• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Apprentice UK - Series 12 |OT| Meet The New Boss; Same As The Old Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAMARMO

Banned
gallery-1475773857-the-apprentice-karthik-nagesan-hair.gif

Wait how did the Jet ski contendants not get put in the boardroom
Because it was rigged (sales not counting as sales) to make them the losing team so that he could fire the ones he felt needed firing the most.

At least that's very heavily how it felt to be playing out.

Hutchie

Has dillon pm'd yet? Hes had one decent week in the liberty task but nothing apart from there. Samuel got sacked for defying team leader but he was correct to do so this week. Mind boggling

Mr-Joker

Banned
Because it was rigged (sales not counting as sales) to make them the losing team so that he could fire the ones he felt needed firing the most.

At least that's very heavily how it felt to be playing out.

Yeah that how I felt as Frances had an easy win as anyone would have easily outsold Karthik as he's all talk and no bite.

Honestly at this point it feels like that Alana will win due to her being the underdog in the series.

Chopper

Grainne is so hot. Did I mention that?

I was baffled by the jetski stuff. Surely they secured the sales, but the credit checks didn't play out? I thought they did a good job.

Frances did great, but holy shit, Sofyan is completely insufferable. Dude needs to go.

Karthik was awful. He made me laugh, but I applauded at his brutal firing. And fuck Samuel. He's done nothing but underwhelm me since Day 1.

Also, Alana is adorable. I was so pleased when Sugar let her off the hook. All she needs is a strong PM win, and she's in it for the long run.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Grainne is so hot. Did I mention that?

I was baffled by the jetski stuff. Surely they secured the sales, but the credit checks didn't play out? I thought they did a good job.

Frances did great, but holy shit, Sofyan is completely insufferable. Dude needs to go.

Karthik was awful. He made me laugh, but I applauded at his brutal firing. And fuck Samuel. He's done nothing but underwhelm me since Day 1.

Also, Alana is adorable. I was so pleased when Sugar let her off the hook. All she needs is a strong PM win, and she's in it for the long run.

Yeah, that's probably why he got fired as Alan knew that Samuel got really lucky on the crowd funding task as his team did pretty much the bulk of the work while he was busying pretending to be a mime.

Izuna

Banned
Just caught up. Karthik can get fucked after that BS he pulled.

Samuel uh... I dunno. He deserved to stay ;(

Dynasty

Just caught up. Karthik can get fucked after that BS he pulled.

Samuel uh... I dunno. He deserved to stay ;(

Thought that to but then Gaf reminded me of his time as PM for the fund raising campign, funnily enough it was Karthik who saved him from getting fired that time.

f0rk

I hope tonight's episode is as funny as Danny Dyer finding out he's a direct dissident of Thomas Cromwell

Do they not realise that people can ask for refunds? If they try to mislead guests into thinking they will be getting food with the ticket then it's going to bite them in the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom