• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Apprentice UK - Series 12 |OT| Meet The New Boss; Same As The Old Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cringes are cringing, they are both awful.
The canopes, I can't.

Paul is such a turd, bitching about Jessica to the customers? They absolutely said free hot food when they first left the meeting, it's his fault he didn't communicate it to her.

People liked the mermaid task? Wow style in London is dead!

Jessica to get fired the food was a huge screw up
I agree, but after the ticket price was dropped to £28 or £22 with a group there was no question the food should have been honoured as you're now getting £7 for the hot food. Thus keeping satisfaction up.

I think I'd just balance it to Paul's side rather than Jessica.

Faddy

Banned
I agree, but after the ticket price was dropped to £28 or £22 with a group there was no question the food should have been honoured as you're now getting £7 for the hot food. Thus keeping satisfaction up.

I think I'd just balance it to Paul's side rather than Jessica.

Once they started reducing prices they were screwed. Even though the aquarium was arguably overpriced and a bit shit no one thought they were being ripped off with wildly varying ticket prices and offers.

The aquarium was £50(?) for a thing in London where you might get on TV. The TV bit is worth the money for a lot of people.

Chopper

Grainne in that Mermaid outfit. Lawd.

That was the most cringe-tastic episode I have ever watched.

I'm very pleased Paul went. What a cunt.

Still no standouts. I personally like Frances, Alana and Grainne. The boys are a lost cause.

Izuna

Banned
I sort of feel bad about what happened, but at the same time, he shouldn't have realised how confrontational he was being.

I don't need to watch the You're Fired for this episode.

Bit sad Paul is gone, he was such a massive douche that I actually enjoyed him. My favorite memory was when he argued a checkout girl at a regular shop down on some bagels (I think?) and wouldn't shut up about how good he was at selling.

I guess Francis is essentially the female version of him, every time she makes a fucking phone call she seems to think she's at the center of some divine miracle.

Seeing them as a team - and then how two-faced Francis was - will probably end up being a high point for me.

Calabi

I've never seen so many emotional and crying candidates. I'm glad Paul got fired he was seriously out of control, its not funny to watch someone who's aggressive like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom