• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Apprentice UK - Series 12 |OT| Meet The New Boss; Same As The Old Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

daviyoung

Banned
It's an accent apocalypse. Jessica going super Northern, Karthik going super Indian, everyone else going super Jamie Oliver.

Chopper

Yup. Grainne is still hot. Even after an all-nighter.

I'm pleased Rebecca has gone. She seems like a nice woman, and her taxi interview was spot on, but she's been treading water since day zero,and the faces she pulls are reeeeaaaally irritating.

Hutchie

Yup. Grainne is still hot. Even after an all-nighter.

I'm pleased Rebecca has gone. She seems like a nice woman, and her taxi interview was spot on, but she's been treading water since day zero,and the faces she pulls are reeeeaaaally irritating.

Rebecca performed really badly in the marketing tasks, especially thevjeans ad which was woeful. Im unsure as to how everyone said Courtney was a good pm, he was terrible

Daffy Duck

"At the end, I think I went, 'Because I'm not a twat!"

Hahahahahahahahaha, that's quite possibly the best think I've ever heard said in the taxi.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Classic bbc editing misdirection in showing karthik failing so we think hes getting fired?

Not just that it feels so obvious with Alan saying last week that Frances needs to be on a winning team and is Project manger this week and Karthik is well Karthik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom