• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I'm out, no thank you Spike Lee. Nick Cannon was bad enough but this is too much.

pike.0.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
$20 says the next time an innocent black youth is brutalized by a cop / society / their teacher / neighbor with absolutely possible way to justify it, Fox switches coverage to this and asks Don Lemon why twitch muscle fibers aggressive wave-lapse marijuana pheromones turn black people into such monsters around one another
Featuring special guest appearances from millennial television icon Raven Symone, international music senation Pharrel, and world-renowned neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Someone cut off a guy into the drive-thru lane at my local Church's Chicken this past weekend. When the driver got to the window the dude he cut off got out of his car and shot him in the stomach..

Never do anything remotely worthy of attracting retaliation when near a Church's.

Malyse

Someone cut off a guy into the drive-thru lane at my local Church's Chicken this past weekend. When the driver got to the window the dude he cut off got out of his car and shot him in the stomach..

Never do anything remotely worthy of attracting retaliation when near a Church's.
Or don't eat at Church's.

zeemumu

Or don't eat at Church's.

We don't have a drive thru at any of the Church's near here. Either you drive 20 minutes to the one that DOES have one, or you get out of your car, and the closest Popeye's is shitty. Always getting the order wrong or straight up running out of chicken.

D i Z

None of that seems like adventure time styled shipping though. Virtually every television show does something similar .

Yeah, like i said. I might be spending too much time reading the GAF thread and the Twitter chatter bleeds in a lot.

On a different note, It's veterans day. And like a dumb ass, I'm the only one that came in to the office. The f'ed up thing is I exchanged emails with my Super yesterday saying that I would be coming in, and he didn't bother to mention that we had the day off. At least I have the place to myself I guess.

Malyse

Yeah, like i said. I might be spending too much time reading the GAF thread and the Twitter chatter bleeds in a lot.

On a different note, It's veterans day. And like a dumb ass, I'm the only one that came in to the office. The f'ed up thing is I exchanged emails with my Super yesterday saying that I would be coming in, and he didn't bother to mention that we had the day off. At least I have the place to myself I guess.
Im at work getting paid to do nothing. Typical day.

D i Z

Im at work getting paid to do nothing. Typical day.

That's the best kind of work. As long as you're motivated to occupy your time with something that you're into. I'm pretty much going to be working on a couple of character sketches that I've had knocking around.

Numb

Yeah, slap em, slap them all. Yeah, get em, her too, and the little ones.

Finally a gif that sums up how I feel everyday.
Fight against the violent nature.
I made some adjustments, but these I'm happy with.

Feedback plz.

Pretty cool man. Hazard took a minute to read but liked it afterwards.
Folk my new fav.
This is what I'll be working on today. Right after lunch.
Everyone got sick skillz in drawing and sitting here drawing stickmen lvl art.

Kreed

Or be smart and don't eat there. Chicken isn't worth your life, no matter what these horses and aliens from 60s TV shows tell you.

Mizerman

Drama for some bird.

I'm watching In Too Deep. The TV version is horrible, like how you gonna get some Deebo sounding dude to dub over LL Cool Js lines like we ain't gonna notice it's two different people speaking.

Mizerman

oh look white people trying to shit on black people on the #BlackonCampus. Why they so mad?

They're employing the ancient Devil Advocate Style known as the Way of Moving Goalpost Fist. Such techniques include the "Racism has Ended", the "Let's Look at It From Both Sides no Jutsu", and the most dangerous of moves the "He/She Was No Angel South Paw."

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Or be smart and don't eat there.

We have also have 2 Popeye's, 2 KFCs, a Chic fil A, a WingStop, and a couple local food joints that specialize in fried chicken. I don't ever feel the need to go to Church's or KFC with all those alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom