• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
christe+and+obama+kissing.png

This Francis Kubiac motherfucker..

Man listening to podcast beyond and them just acknowledging biaa for fallout bugs. List AssCrees glitch game Breaking and charming for fo4 glitch and one of them tries his hardest to justify the analogy

Who decided on the WB icons wearing "urban" attire? Still remember my son getting a giant shirt the week he was born..an airbrushed Taz wearing what I think was Cross Colors. Yes. I'm black. Thanks for the very black gift your South American ass decided made sense lol..huevóna..

Slayven

Who decided on the WB icons wearing "urban" attire? Still remember my son getting a giant shirt the week he was born..an airbrushed Taz wearing what I think was Cross Colors. Yes. I'm black. Thanks for the very black gift your South American ass decided made sense lol..huevóna..

Shit was corny from jump

DominoKid

it was cool in the 90s. black bart simpson and shit like that.

who knows why moschino wanted to bring it back.

D i Z

Ha! I was looking at that pic and thinking "shit, that's still a thing? Why is wearing WB characters still a thing??"

Slayven

who the fuck is up that early and goes to Shoneys. International House of Pancakes, fellow traveler.

When I Vice President of my school History club we use to fuck up Shoneys when went on trips.

Cool thing is we went to scifi and comiccons on school time.

I feel bad for teachers who get classes to teach dropped on them at the last minute. But for teachers to give me a final exam to make a lesson plan for the next semester of students is fucked up.

Malyse

Living in Norfolk I knew I was screwed from the jump. I got there and people are walking from shopping center parking lots across the damn street just to get to Golden Coral. I should've just went to the farthest one from Norfolk.

The one in Hampton wasn't crowded. I would have let you know, but you don't wanna be friends

Kanye-Shrug-822-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom