• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
So Kenpachi's Bankai is to turn into
shadow the hedgehog and go hard as a motherfucker.

yeah but I wonder if he will lose control and start to go ape shit on everybody.

kind of a lame bankai tbh but kenpachi still my nigga though.

Numb

I hope they do an anime for the rest of Bleach

They could have ended at Aizen but they had to go further into useless guys and end there smh
They could continue with the quincy stuff. It's battle after battle after battle. Anime would do it good.

Imm0rt4l

BillClinton-Stone%20MtnAP_920303067-600.jpg

D i Z

People thinking that being called "the first Black President" was ever a title that he'd be proud of in his life, or hadn't dreaded hearing since the day he was branded with it. smdh.

They really need to bring back Spitting Image like it was in the early days before it jumped the shark.

Dereck

A guy I knew from high school made a bomb that ended up exploding in his hands while he and a friend were in a house they weren't supposed to be in. He also apparently tried to sue Ohio for $30 million, which he specified was to be paid in silver coins, for violating his rights as a sovereign citizen. In conclusion, this nigga lost his mind and now his life is ruined, plus his hands are probably gone.
lol

Furyous

A guy I knew from high school made a bomb that ended up exploding in his hands while he and a friend were in a house they weren't supposed to be in. He also apparently tried to sue Ohio for $30 million, which he specified was to be paid in silver coins, for violating his rights as a sovereign citizen. In conclusion, this nigga lost his mind and now his life is ruined, plus his hands are probably gone.

I'm not going to laugh I'm not going to laugh....
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who's copping The Game's weed strawberry lemonade? It costs $13 and contains 100mg of THC. That's enough THC to put a casual person on their ass for at least a day. A 24 pack costs $312 and is a solid investment. I want a few bottles just to test the medical effects. You figure 20 mg or 1/5 of the bottle should be enough to get a good euphoria going.

Am I the only one fighting the urge not to smang someone over 11 over years younger than them but still legal?

Dai101

Banned
I got paid today. I have some money to spend but on what?

BOOZE

TcOljUr.jpg

What about some nice clothes for your date coming up. ?

That's NICE

Everyone else would've asked for some money but this nigga Shy is over here being all considerate and shit, showing that he actually pays attention to what you say.

For real. One day i would like to meet him and present him some nice señoritas

Shy

Everyone else would've asked for some money but this nigga Shy is over here being all considerate and shit, showing that he actually pays attention to what you say.
That's NICE
LOL. you motherfuckers actually made me blush.
For real. One day i would like to meet him and present him some nice señoritas
If they saw me, they'd run a mile. :(
Even if he asks for a 20 he'll pay back 30
LOL.

Furyous

I got paid today. I have some money to spend but on what?

Weed lemonade and ME of course. 100 mg of Strawberry Lemonade approved by hip-hop icon The Game sets you back $13. Let me hold Strategically invest the rest of your paycheck for you while you finesse an IG model out their Connectpal money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom