• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinite

1) Final Fantasy Tactics
2) SSB Melee
3) Resident Evil 4

mgs3
Zoe2
Melty blood
Smt3

And idk but my top 3 are Def the ones I numbered.

You guys need to play more adventure games. The Monkey Island series had strong, interesting black female/black and female characters while Peach was still stuck in another castle.

Also, I'm not sure if I should be excited for this Cloak and Dagger series or not. I don't trust Freeform to do a good show. :/

Recommend me good Cloak and Dagger comics. I've read one older one where they were fighting Nazis or something, I think, but that's my only exposure to them.

1. Dead Space 2
2. Dragon's Dogma
3. Mass Effect

Honorable Mention: The World Ends With You, The Witcher 2, Tales of Symphonia

Honestly had trouble even coming up with that small list. I play plenty of games that I like, but few hit me strongly enough that I'm willing to call them favorites.

Also tend to strongly prefer Japanese games these days, but there's some solid Western representation in my favorites. Huh.

You new as fuck.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Man, Star Wars sure is progressive these days. It takes real courage to have such a diverse cast and still make absolutely sure that the white one is the lead. Such bravery from Lucasfilm.

Johndoey

Banned
Marketing dawg, that's how it goes. Pretty white people sell well. Plus she's a side character actress they got her ass on the cheap.

harSon

Banned
Even American whites are having it tougher these days. British and Australian actors/actresses have Hollywood on lockdown at the moment.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Marketing dawg, that's how it goes. Pretty white people sell well. Plus she's a side character actress they got her ass on the cheap.
Shit, we're gonna be doing this same old song and dance when Star Wars Episode XXII comes out in 2046 and the lead is a white chick that may or may not be 1/34th Cherokee.

I really don't know how I got away with being nearsighted all these years, Got my first pair of glasses earlier this week and its like the world's in HD now.

I really don't know how I got away with being nearsighted all these years, Got my first pair of glasses earlier this week and its like the world's in HD now.

How bad are you're eyes? I can't make out what's on my laptop screen if I take my glasses off. I'd need to be about 4 inches away from the screen to even read anything.

Enzom21

Man, Star Wars sure is progressive these days. It takes real courage to have such a diverse cast and still make absolutely sure that the white one is the lead. Such bravery from Lucasfilm.

The new Ghostbusters movie is far worse. Mostly female cast: "Look how progressive we are." almost everyone is white and the one non-white Ghostbuster is a sassy black stereotype.
They really couldn't make one of the other white Ghostbusters Asian or Latina?
It is pretty much, White Feminism: The movie.

How bad are you're eyes? I can't make out what's on my laptop screen if I take my glasses off. I'd need to be about 4 inches away from the screen to even read anything.

It's like....if text is more than I wanna say, 10 inches away from my face, I can't really read it without squinting hard. I'm good on this monitor right now without them, but if I move the seat back some, I can't really see what I typed.

On the road, I know my way around the city luckily, but I can't take anymore chances if my eyes are gonna get worse.

Is it wrong that i'm waiting for a Boomani Jones Thread to pop up?

AEhGzwj.png

And of course, the Nicki Minaj quote was taken out of context. Her and Meek are still together, Meek holding on to his final W like his life depended on it.

Numb

So Kenpachi's Bankai is to turn into
shadow the hedgehog and go hard as a motherfucker.

Would be shocked if it was something more complicated than just going harder and stronger
No need for fancy stuff with him. He ain't Urahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom