• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned

giphy.gif

jmood88

Seem to be more and more of these dudes as time goes on.
They feed off the virtual pats on the back they get from white people who'd call them a thug nigger in a heartbeat and the self-hating black dudes who talk shit about black women all day.

akira28

They feed off the virtual pats on the back they get from white people who'd call them a thug nigger in a heartbeat and the self-hating black dudes who talk shit about black women all day.

its that "I don't have a problem with it" + "I know these guys and they know me and there's no bad feelings its just fun" + "abused so long that any attention is good attention" = that realization hangover is going to hurt like a motherfucker one day.

Today on Love Life Of An Asian Guy. I always look forward to the updates from this cat. California has such a fucked history of racism that is politely ignored, it's crazy that it's not brought up more often.

o h yeah, they refered to Filipinos just like Africans, talking about how hard they were to kill, superior physical specimens and shit. where does that kind of thinking lead?

D i Z

what is with lynchers and their victim's sexual organs ?

Fear and envy is a massive motivator for active racism amoungst men. Fear of losing what they've got, and fear of being blocked from what society dictates that they should have to be considered a man, or at least respected on some level. The charms of culture can be combated to a certain extent if the goal is to keep your white women close. But ethnic dick = can't compete. Gotta go.

Basically all the problems in the world originate there.

The simplest of truths that everybody knows, but always the first to be ignored.

Here I was thinking increasing my calories would make me stronger.

Dropped 10 lbs in chest exercises except bench so wtf

There are tons of variables like:

Time of day
What you are
Rest
Adrenaline levels

I've shed weight and gained a ton of strength. I'm doing a slight gain and haven't seen much change, but my best bench was when I was 30lbs heavier

Africanus

*Cues coon train theme

Coon traiiiin, coon traiiiin.
People all over the world!
People all over the world!
Coon train, the weirdest trip in America. 60 nonstop minutes across the tracks of your mind. In the exciting world of racism!
With Guest star: Dontrell!

Afrocious

you know what.

if i step back a bit, i have absolutely no idea how there are so many alf gifs

--

i also cannot wait for kingdom hearts 3
final mix

D i Z

I've got a bunch of pamphlets for elderly services. We should have Slayven's handlers info on file. If not, I can mail them out if you think he's... receptive to change.

Afrocious

Did anyone actually see the video? They were doing a skit with one of the African American stars of Hamilton, the C.P. time joke was obviously scripted and even Hillary responds as part of the joke.

De Blasio is married to a black woman and has black children, you think he would say such a stupid joke like than for real?

M25sc24.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom