• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
He alright, because they use him the correct amount

Im honestly suprised they didnt put him on the deadpool stroll. But i honestly think dc forgets what characters thet have that arent batman/superman related. Its a shame how much they leave sitting on the table

Slayven

Im honestly suprised they didnt put him on the deadpool stroll. But i honestly think dc forgets what characters thet have that arent batman/superman related. Its a shame how much they leave sitting on the table

I would put money on that being the case. I bet they forced a herd of interns to read Suicide Squad and do book reports on it.

Shame because DC got some gold. They need a Ray movie

Parallax

I would put money on that being the case. I bet they forced a herd of interns to read Suicide Squad and do book reports on it.

Shame because DC got some gold. They need a Ray movie

Ray, jsa, legit young justice(ray could tie into that as well), another legion series, son of vulcan/manhunter/martian manhunter crossover, captain atom. I hate to say this, but bats and supes need a lockout so they can play with their other toys

Slayven

Ray, jsa, legit young justice(ray could tie into that as well), another legion series, son of vulcan/manhunter/martian manhunter crossover, captain atom. I hate to say this, but bats and supes need a lockout so they can play with their other toys

You figure they would expand their brand beyond that, so they can sell more shit. But nope. Marvel out here making Antman and Guardians of the Galaxy into household names

Parallax

You figure they would expand their brand beyond that, so they can sell more shit. But nope. Marvel out here making Antman and Guardians of the Galaxy into household names

At times i feel that dc could do the same for the legion, had they not consistently shat on them since their existence. I dont even know why gotham is a show

Parallax

Or?

Legion Lost would make a good show, trap a few legion members in modern times(ones with cheap powers)

Lightning lass, saturn girl and cosmic boy. Maybe triplicate girl. If sky high can do it, dc definetely could

Kreed

Y'all need to stop

yqH6ewz.jpg

Oh this is fun.

Johndoey

Banned
Still waiting on my John Fox solo. And my DeSaad movie.
Mister Miracle and Barda are criminally underutilized.

Edit: Look I have a lot of Sonic fan art so if anyone needs the hook up.

Strike

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prodigy_(online_service)

i'll just sit my 26 year old ass down

dude having to struggle with linksys routers growing up when my mom finally got faster internet...i think that shit helped me out. i think it made it easier for me to fix computers and program.
if you want old look up Juno

people would pay 40$/mo just for an ISP that you could only send email from (because the web side of it was so damn slow)

most people with @juno emails were aunts and that one uncle you had
My cousins used to live off those old trial discs that came in the mail. Aol, Compuserve, netscape, netzero, etc. They'd just keep switching.

FyreWulff

My cousins used to live off those old trial discs that came in the mail. Aol, Compuserve, netscape, netzero, etc. They'd just keep switching.

Later on in AOL's dialup run they'd practically just dumptruck free months onto you because the only metric the company was tracking was retention, no matter the cost. They actually got sued over it IIRC because it was basically impossible to cancel AOL.

Johndoey

Banned
Later on in AOL's dialup run they'd practically just dumptruck free months onto you because the only metric the company was tracking was retention, no matter the cost. They actually got sued over it IIRC because it was basically impossible to cancel AOL.
I remember living in New York I would would end up basically bathing in Aol discs just by walking around.
Which wasn't that bad honestly it was useful.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dudessss why didn't you tell me Coleco was on some hustleman bootleg shit.....

It's fascinating the deeper you look into it. Just insane. INSANE. Lots of cons involved, some seriously carny ass shit.

The capture card as the inside had me rolling, though. That was something special

I absolutely love music in pokemon games.

Really? I don't feel like any of them are good except for the the 1st gen's soundtrack. There are a few songs that I like from others, (like in gen V, "Colress Battle" "Johto Gym Leader" and "Castelia City") but the only one where I have the entire soundtrack on my computer is the 1st gen's. I find more fan remixes better than the originals in some of the later games.

Slayven

It's fascinating the deeper you look into it. Just insane. INSANE. Lots of cons involved, some seriously carny ass shit.

The capture card as the inside had me rolling, though. That was something special

Not even good cons, like buying a tv out a van and get home and the box has rocks in it level cons

From the article said:
The woman tried to flee her captors in the UAE when they left the door unlocked one day, the San Diego Union Tribune reports. She made it to the Indonesian consulate, but her employer was called and he took her back, promising to free her after three months and return her to Indonesia.

Man what in all the fucks?! I would have just killed the couple, fuck consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom