• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Joss making his diehard supporters look like mindless chumps with that clarification/ apology. Even with his history of passing the buck on his shortcomings and Marvel never throwing a hint of shade his way, It's unfathomable that AoU wasn't compromised by Marvel execs but by Joss' own limits. They just can't handle it!

Word, my tag is the same as on here.
I warn you, I'm trash. Trying to get better for local events.

Try to get better AT local events. Do you have weeklies?

Online is practice, local weeklies is the real thing. Tactics that work online won't work locally. At a local, you can ask for advice/help on what you're doing wrong right then and there.

Was this for a later time? Been waiting for a minute..

Yes? I'm sorry if i made you get up.. (No seriously, my bad)

Try to get better AT local events. Do you have weeklies?

Online is practice, local weeklies is the real thing. Tactics that work online won't work locally. At a local, you can ask for advice/help on what you're doing wrong right then and there.

Theres some, but I want to at least get some practice in before publicly getting bodied

Crocodile

P83LiGJ.gif

Innocent things become massive if it's what you're expecting. Shame the thread got locked lol..

HzXTwz2.jpg

Furyous

Shy

Morning, niggas..
*hugs* Morning.
Living embodiment of privilege
It's Deja'vu all over again. 😜
Good morning BCT.
*Waves* Morning.
Good mornin BCT. How's the weather where you at?
*Waves* morning, even though it's getting dark, it's seemed mild today. (i say seemed, i've only just woke up)

Any other Haitians in here?

I remember someone else mentioning it when I first posted in here but can't find it. Curious about something

Edit: found him

Numb

Morning.

Johndoey easy to find at the meet.
Is the guy with the anime shark teeth

Guy ruined my YT feed with his face after the last link

I keep telling folks, don't fuck with these old men. They still got anger from jim crow running through their veins.

https://twitter.com/raresoulx/status/722247296570630144
Get beat so hard you run away crawling on your ass backwards.

In for this
Put a Tommy gun in a Mafia game exclusively behind a preorder
smh

No kidding. I'd love to know how your family gets along. My gf and I have come across some "obstacles" from time to time.

Anyway my main point is a curiosity on how other Haitian people view the candidates. No disrespect to anyone.

Moms family loves my pops, him speaking kreyol may have a huge thing to do with it. According to my mom, my dads parents damn near had a heart attack when he brought her home.

Moms family loves my pops, him speaking kreyol may have a huge thing to do with it. According to my mom, my dads parents damn near had a heart attack when he brought her home.

Good on your pops.

My family really like her, her immediate family seems to like me. (Her mom currently dates a black man) Uncles and extended family is a little different though. Apparently her dad, while alive, wasn't too found of blacks. I've been reminded of this fact on a few occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom