• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerk seasoning is life.

If I could, I'd season everything in jerk.

Season my food in jerk. Season my water in jerk. Everything needs more jerk!

I made the best goddamn spicy jerk turkey necks the other week. Y'all couldn't handle it.

Shy

Thanks, y'all. I'm..good? Sorry. Having some real talk with my little one. Started feeling a bit too much. I'll try to ride it down..
cmf7hDd.gif

Stay strong fam. We're here for you.

Jerk seasoning is life.

I made the best goddamn spicy jerk turkey necks the other week. Y'all couldn't handle it.

You're making me mad that I forgot to pick up some Jerk wings when I was by my school yesterday.

Numb

Jerk seasoning is life.

Feel the exact same about Xawaash spice
Just made some curry with it

Numb

Right, I've had this once. The Xa threw me off. Any good place to buy it? African grocery stores? There's an African grocery store I go to once a month for stuff that's really close by. I'll pick some up next time!

Those Arabian or Kurdish stores that love importing stuff from the middle east or Africa carry them aswell
Best place is the African store still
even put the shit on pizza

Clinton is like

Those special effects look worse than PS1 fmv.

If Sanders loses, I just can't "wait" to see the low minority turnout for him, and "progressives" point finger at us again.

Those Arabian or Kurdish stores that love importing stuff from the middle east or Africa carry them aswell
Best place is the African store still
even put the shit on pizza

Right, I had it at my Pakastani friend's place once. So I thought it was an Arabic spice.

They got sauce for it. They don't it put on the wings, but give it to in a cup. Come with some carrot sticks and ranch too.

Jerk sauce is the beeessst~ Thick jerk gravy mixed with ox tail. Lord.

Numb

Those special effects look worse than PSX fmv.

If Sanders loses, I just can't "wait" to see the low minority turnout for him, and "progressive" point finger at us again.

Right, I had it at my Pakastani friend's place once. So I thought it was an Arabic spice.

Jerk sauce is the beeessst~ Jerk gravy mixed with ox tail. Lord.

Also get this from those stores if you haven't had em already.
Great with ice

vimto.jpg

Numb

What's this?

And we need to talk about Jamaican Ginger Beer. Anyone have that? Please tell me how I can enjoy it.
Some grapes in there. Backcurrent,rasperry
There are ones already made you can have. Even Fizzy ones you can drink directly like coke but this one you add sugar. A bottle cap can fill a glass of water

I haven't celebrated Ramadan in years. Maybe I'll celebrate it this year with some Muslim family.

You too? I thought I was the only one!

That'd be pretty nice
Eloquent joined with us last year

Malyse

I was all like "Ginger beer? That sounds interesting, I mean, I like ginger ale"
*open open*
*drink drink*
*choke choke*
*sob sob*

Awful experience.

Know how I know you're a masochist?

My experience with Jamaican Ginger Beer. Note that Jamaican is the only kind I've ever had.

"I love Ginger Ale! I should love this!"

*sips*

"Why is my throat burning? Oh well! I'm sure I sipped too much is all!"

*throat burns*

"O_O"

*finishes the whole glass*

"I don't get the appeal. Maybe I will the next time I drink it?"

Repeat.

Maybe you're right about me. ;_;

That's
y84noJj.png
AF.

D i Z

Bernie better do the right thing and lead his supporters into phase two as best he can, or we're sunk. That's an awful lot of rhetoric he's used and might be too much for him dance around, but he's got to do it.

Ginger Beer is delicious.

Edit: I'm with Faceless on the Schreier score card.

Bernie better do the right thing and lead his supporters into phase two as best he can, or we're sunk. That's an awful lot of rhetoric he's used and might be too much for him dance around, but he's got to do it.

Bernie's not winning if he loses NY and that's looking pretty likely.

I'm watching this doc on PBS about a family living in Aleppo, Syria.... Now I'm wishing I would've watched BET or some shit.

Just the image of the girl carrying a stuffed doll in one hand and a choppa in the other got to me. And when they came back to catch up on the family a year later, ISIS kidnapped their father. Now they're trying to escape Syria

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
the thing is when you;re eating some steamed fish with rice and peas and some of that pepper sauce* poured all on it, taking a sip of ginger beer is a refreshingly COOL feeling.

*and when i say pepper sauce i mean some of that home bottled in an unlabled but what looks like it used to be a veryfine juice bottle pepper sauce.
MYbT3Uh.jpg

Haitian-American here.

My mother loves Hilary. My father thinks Trump is "hilarious" but I do not have too much conversation with him.

Really? My mother hates her. My step father feels the same, and he used to be a huge supporter. Then again that was way before the earthquake.

Not sure what their election plans are though.

ist he the same dude that when up against dragons crown and came out looking stupid?

how am I supposed to know?! I don't pay attention to gaming journalists like that! all I posted was a wall a shame I found hilarious and now it's a problem

Edit - this is about to turn into the "arguing over Kotaku" part of the cycle and I'm backing out now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom