• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your religious affiliation -
Harold_Kumar_terrorist-1.gif~c200

tumblr_lpgmaehlKA1r0ojhto1_500.gif

For my skin. I actually lost my debit card and didn't grocery shop; dinner is a can of smoked oysters.

..I'm sorry.

I've got one ordered, but I'm broke until it gets here. I might have a checkbook from like 5 years ago...

Are you low income?

I ask because you could save money by switching from banks to a credit union.

My credit union, if my card is lost, they can get me a new debit card within 10 minutes. I haven't had an overdraft in years. I've never even had an overdraft at my credit union. When I wasn't making much I'd overdraft at Chase or whatever and get my ass kicked by bullshit overdraft fees. Comes with a savings and checking.

If you're not that well off I'd suggest looking into it.

I've done Crossfit once and those people are crazy. Doing all this high intensity exercising and very little time spent on form. Crossfit gyms are a stones throw from a hernia.

I've done Crossfit once and those people are crazy. Doing all this high intensity exercising and very little time spent on form. Crossfit gyms are a stones throw from a hernia.

Pretty sure akira can back me up. When I was in DC, them jokers just took over parks/blocks..fuck a gym. It was pretty intrusive. Seeing about six sets of two malnourished white women running down M st carrying what looked like power line poles was always entertaining during my early morning rides..

Pretty sure akira can back me up. When I was in DC, them jokers just took over parks/blocks..fuck a gym. It was pretty intrusive. Seeing about six sets of two malnourished white women running down M st carrying what looked like power line poles was always entertaining during my early morning rides..

One I went to was in a garage...?

In DC? Never said they didn't exist. Just said that, for some reason, out was all about public spaces. It was quite annoying for many..especially when they gathered in their neighborhoods. I wouldn't know..I stick to hoods, mainly.

No I'm not from DC. I've never heard of Crossfit out of a garage setting. It's usually there because they have that "garage gym" feel they go for.

So we gonna ignore that Jackson was pretty much the Proto-Trump right? The nigga pretty much caused a genocide of the remaining Native Americans......

Ah well, got my girl Harriet on my dub, we win in the end lol/
That poster is one of the most "Nah..has to be a troll" I've ever seen. Will shit on Hillary Clinton for "pandering" to the LGBT community..was all about voting for Ben Carson and tends to be a Trump apologist..for their words and policies. How does that work, nigga?? Seriously?? 😒

No I'm not from DC. I've never heard of Crossfit out of a garage setting. It's usually there because they have that "garage gym" feel they go for.

Ah, ok. It certainly sits have that vibe to it..

One gym in Vizcaya (Miami) is EXACTLY that..

That poster is one of the most "Nah..has to be a troll" I've ever seen. Will shit on Hillary Clinton for "pandering" to the RIGHT community..was all about voting for Ben Carson and tends to be a Trump apologist..for their words and policies. How does that work, nigga?? Seriously?? 😒

Probably why I don't go to anything dealing with Politics in Gaf. Tbh this election run has drained me. Im glad I was a bit too young for Obama's first term and that Romney was easy as pie. This shit here.....

jmood88

I have an hour and a half left at work and I've successfully avoided doing anything thus far. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue this streak until it's time for me to leave.

Probably why I don't go to anything dealing with Politics in Gaf. Tbh this election run has drained me. Im glad I was a bit too young for Obama's first term and that Romney was easy as pie. This shit here.....
Holy shit! Autocorrect changed LGBT to RIGHT..LMAO. How does that happen? Either way, what I originally was trying to post is infinitely worse. Shit makes zero fucking sense..

And now that or boy Enz cleared shit up..fuck em.

Went to WomenOn20s.org to check out who all was on the poll to be put on the 20. Rosa Parks was on there, and the third choice.

Also, looking in the comments section, one of the top comments exposes the narrative that's going around to try to displace or downplay a black face being added to the bill.

Harriet Tubman? Really? Bringing in the face of slavery is a contribution keeping segregation alive….. are you people really that naïve? Personally I think that is a mistake if that is the person chosen, as racism is still all to alive even today! She would be good for a $1 coin. The female face for the twenty should be Sacagewea, and there are a couple of good reasons why. Not only was she the first female to really make a historical contribution to this country and the geographical boundaries we are all familiar with today, but it also honors the Native Americans who were evicted from the southeast by Jackson

The tears are already starting. Slayven is growing in power, absorbing the salt even as we speak.

Went to WomenOn20s.org to check out who all was on the poll to be put on the 20. Rosa Parks was on there, and the third choice.

Also, looking in the comments section, one of the top comments exposes the narrative that's going around to try to displace or downplay a black face being added to the bill.

I certainly don't disagree with a Sacajawea vote or the reining, but that person is being a bit funny while giving that suggestion..

ApharmdX

Banned

Sacagewea was not a bad pick. But Tubman was a great one too. I'd have been happy with either.

Trey

What's this about Slayven and black women? I'm new here. He don't like us?

his fetish for white and asian women is a running gag that he sorta perpetuates. whether he's serious or not, it's firm foundation of the BCT canon at this point.

people gon' believe what they want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom