• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Htown needs to be listed for the htown principle. Or at least quantum locked. That shit pulls true all the damn time.

D i Z

-sigh- Just boundaries. She was trying to decide things for me, and I gotta put a stop to it. Part of me wants to close the door, but I just wouldn't feel right about it. I hate this, though.

I see. Boundaries sound like a must have in your situation. I can imagine that she's going to have a reaction to this, but hopefully she'll see that it's better than the alternative. Keep your head up bruh.

GyqJ1a7.png

Imagine the white supremacists when they're out shopping. No $20s, not even as change

Johndoey

Banned
Goddamn this Saul show is fucking amazing holy shit.

Edit: I hope she looks cheerful I can't handle an old lady judging me for my purchases.

Thanks, Gordon. I might take you up on that, depending on how she responds, or if I need advice. I can talk to my wife or foster mom about it, but I don't know anybody who can relate to my situation exactly.
I see. Boundaries sound like a must have in your situation. I can imagine that she's going to have a reaction to this, but hopefully she'll see that it's better than the alternative. Keep your head up bruh.
She wants me to be her kid so bad after twenty - five years, but I was raised by two people all those years, and she wasn't one of them. Anyway, thanks fam.

This was depressingly common when I would visit other black peoples' profiles on OkCupid. Though I found it funny how they'd try soften the blow by saying "I only date outside my race for personal reasons," as opposed to "I SECRETLY KIND OF HATE OTHER BLACK PEOPLE AND MYSELF, TOO"

Also, what "personal reasons" you got for not liking a whole race of people? Lmao

I'm not even talking only about black people.

Got white girl friends who sometimes try to confide in me with their black man fetish. "White men are so unattractive." Well, I mean, I don't find them attractive but I'm not white!

Or these white guys who have had 4, 5, 6 Asian girlfriends in a row.

Unless you grew up around that race almost exclusively, it's something I can't understand. There's a big difference between dating everyone and having an open mind and being attracted to whomever, and actively only dating one specific race that isn't even your own as you treat another as a complete fefish.

Used to have a white dude on Facebook talkin about "this how my children gonna look when I find me a chocolate queen" and it's a picture of a mixed skin baby with red hair n shit. "Someday I'm gonna marry a black queen!" And posting pics of half naked black women, saying the word nigga like he's down, all sorts of stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I'm as sex positive as can be but...WHAT IS THIS?!

royalan

Got white girl friends who sometimes try to confide in me with their black man fetish. "White men are so unattractive." Well, I mean, I don't find them attractive but I'm not white!

Unless you grew up around that race almost exclusively, it's something I can't understand. There's a big difference between dating everyone and having an open mind and being attracted to whomever, and actively only dating one specific race that isn't even your own as you treat another as a complete fefish.

Used to have a white dude on Facebook talkin about "this how my children gonna look when I find me a chocolate queen" and it's a picture of a mixed skin baby with red hair n shit. "Someday I'm gonna marry a black queen!" And posting pics of half naked black women, saying the word nigga like he's down, all sorts of stuff.

Yo, so like 4 years ago I went out on a date with a dude I met through work. White guy, hot. Asked me out, why not.

At the end of the first date, we go back to his place (WHAT!?). I'm thinking i'm about to get broke off, sit down on the couch, notice across the room a bookshelf with 4 different picture frames of this dude posing with a different guy. All of these guys were black.

"Oh, who are these people?"

"Uh... They're my exes."

"..."

To this day, I don't know what weirded out more: that he kept framed photos with all his exes, or that he apparently strictly only dated black guys.

ANgleus loves talking shit, don't believe the fake ass meme. They just hate to see a nigga get a head

You got panera money? Loan me 20 dollarts

From now on, Slayven needs to ask to hold a Tubman. :)

For your reference Cindi:

captmcblack/Mrs. Manky/andthebeatgoeson/The Faceless Master/Big Baybee/soundscream = Sits on the corner and kicks knowledge.

Yes this is a long ass list, but the last time we had a list people complained for not being on it.

Thank you. Though at my age, I'm probably sitting on the porch and kicking knowledge.

Well. Just sent a message to my biological mother telling her I can never consider her my actual mom. My bucket list is pretty bizarre, but I never thought to write "break a middle-aged woman's heart" on it. I think I'd rather someone shot me in the face than read her eventual reply.

:(

Boundaries are good. Just remind her that you still value your relationship. Just that some things are a zone she should remind herself not to enter.

D i Z

Yo, so like 4 years ago I went out on a date with a dude I met through work. White guy, hot. Asked me out, why not.

At the end of the first date, we go back to his place (WHAT!?). I'm thinking i'm about to get broke off, sit down on the couch, notice across the room a bookshelf with 4 different picture frames of this dude posing with a different guy. All of these guys were black.

"Uh... They're my exes."

"..."

To this day, I don't know what weirded out more: that he kept framed photos with all his exes, or that he apparently strictly only dated black guys.

Trophy hunting. Gross.

Slayven = Man born in 1776 who only likes Asian women and comics
Prototype Viktor/spindashing/double jump/Blasian Persuasion/BlackGhost/dskillzhtown = Selling mixtapes on the corner
Gordon = Alien from an ancient TV show. Eats kittens and stole Slayven's king crab crown while we weren't looking.
Shy = The nice guy TM.
Imm0rt4l = Swole
_***** = Died for our sins
Merc_ = _***** returns
DY = Doesn't pay child support.
Young Magus = DY Junior.
Furyous = DY's alt
EloquentM/FeenixRising/jmood88/LionPride/EdibleKnife/Black Republican/ArgyleReptile = Wild crabs. No home training and still out here wearing hoodies.
harSon = Drake
Jandro = Horse/Brony
EscoBlades = Works in a broom closet
JC = Keep him away from your mommas.
Moris = Permanent CPT
Numb = Quit GAF. We miss him.
Ironfist Sect = New guy, thinks he's Numb.
Bronx-Man = Silent L carrier. Has beef with TheKaeptain
TheBlackMarvel = Head of Black Euro GAF
MWS Natural = Writes laws
TheFlow/Kid Kamikaze10/Jacir/Kraftwerk/Face it Tiger../Kiddizzy/UnemployedVillain/Mizerman = Lil Crabs. Found books, a suit, and got a Lil home training
FyreWulff = Your white friend. Got to have him around.
Royalan = Got that good salad hair.
FreeMufasa = acclaimed author of the Niggas in Japan series
ManMadeMan/Parallax/ReiGun = Comic encyclopedias
Crocodile/zeemumu/Secret Fawful/Momotaro/Jackben = Anime encyclopedias
Sou Da = Cartoon encyclopedia
Village/Professor Beef = Sonic encyclopedias
HTown = Mark Henry/Nintendo Encyclopedia. Discovered a connection in racism and quantum locks.
Africanus/Nakazato/Yaphett Kotto/FadedRevolution/Gattsu25/bobbychalkers/MikeBreezy92/shingi70/ApharmdX = Smarty Art Crabs. Think they're leaving the bucket by picking up books, getting married and bettering themselves.
Devo/Satch = Alumni
Angelus = totes mixed with /s
Ishi = A Bear and former BCT Alumni
Rio = expert at getting drunk and strippers
Massive Duck, C.M. = Put in a lot of labor for black issues
Trey = Lost his thread making abilities to Subzero.
Subzero = Artist. Lost his thread making abilities to Malyse/DreamDrop
Malyse = The current Highlander
Kreed = Too much free time
captmcblack/Mrs. Manky/andthebeatgoeson/The Faceless Master/Big Baybee/soundscream = Sits on the corner and kicks knowledge.
akira28 = The guy that kicks knowledge but doesn't look like they should be kicking knowledge
The Adder = Has a lot of stories
Emperor_EL = Apparently rules over Ls. Not sure how I missed this one.
Vince McMahon = Owns the WWE
neojubei/Aiustis = I by Kendrick Lamar
Enzom21/Infinite/excelsiorlef = On the front lines
JeanGrey = Lives with an alien
jWILL253/Dai101/cdyhybrid/Dereck/RedSwirl/Crimson_Gold/hypernima/Bubba T/Afrocious/Kyledk05 = Black Belt Crabs. Have accepted the rules of the bucket.
Storm Chamber = Silky Johnson
MHWilliams/bish = Your local hood police.
XiaNaphryz = Chef that works part time in the hood police
Dreams-Visions = Mr. Steal your girl
Johndoey = Coming for Slay's king crab crown

Yes this is a long ass list, but the last time we had a list people complained for not being on it.

What am I?

FoWFs59.gif

"Uh... They're my exes."

"..."

This is fucked up but still hilarious.

The bolded had me DYING at work.

I mean, I can almost understand the fixation with dating a certain race, but the need to slander their own race is the thing that always strikes me as weird. Once you feel the need to shit on your own kind in some misguided attempt to elevate your black/asian/latina "princesses" and/or "kings", you've gone off the rails somewhere.

The bolded had me DYING at work.

I mean, I can almost understand the fixation with dating a certain race, but the need to slander their own race is the thing that always strikes me as weird. Once you feel the need to shit on your own kind in some misguided attempt to elevate your black/asian/latina "princesses" and/or "kings", you've gone off the rails somewhere.

No lies detected.

Enzom21

So a 48 year dude gave his 60 old wife chlamydia and we had to treat them today.
The wife went from breaking down in tears multiple times to talking about how she would "swing on him first" if he tried to hurt her. Amusing day.

We are also having a large amount of senior citizens getting STIs... old folks are still fucking and not using protection apparently.

FyreWulff

The great part is usually all the security stuff is on the face side of the bill so I'll be able to blank out Jackson on my Harriets if I want to.

fuuuuck jackson, he should be off that bill completely, and they need to find some way to move that production up faster

So a 48 year dude gave his 60 old wife chlamydia and we had to treat them today.
The wife went from breaking down in tears multiple times to talking about how she would "swing on him first" if he tried to hurt her. Amusing day.

We are also having a large amount of senior citizens getting STIs... old folks are still fucking and not using protection apparently.

if the reddit asks threads have any truth, apparently senior housing is STI central

Slayven gives no fucks..
"HTown = Mark Henry/Nintendo Encyclopedia. Discovered a connection in racism and quantum locks."

I need to know what this means.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=90063014&postcount=49

It still kills me how people assume my wife is white. Like I be wondering if I come off as one of these dudes that be thirsting for white women like why is it shocking that I'm married to a black woman?

Enzom21

The great part is usually all the security stuff is on the face side of the bill so I'll be able to blank out Jackson on my Harriets if I want to.

fuuuuck jackson, he should be off that bill completely, and they need to find some way to move that production up faster

if the reddit asks threads have any truth, apparently senior housing is STI central
Yep, there are plenty of stories of people with alzheimer's fucking like they're Gordon's age.
I should tell the story of the dude who got naked and was on all fours trying to get the PA to finger his asshole.
The wife wasn't white.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro

Slayven = Man born in 1776 who only likes Asian women and comics
Prototype Viktor/spindashing/double jump/Blasian Persuasion/BlackGhost/dskillzhtown = Selling mixtapes on the corner
Gordon = Alien from an ancient TV show. Eats kittens and stole Slayven's king crab crown while we weren't looking.
Shy = The nice guy TM.
Imm0rt4l = Swole
_***** = Died for our sins
Merc_ = _***** returns
DY = Doesn't pay child support.
Young Magus = DY Junior.
Furyous = DY's alt
EloquentM/FeenixRising/jmood88/LionPride/EdibleKnife/Black Republican/ArgyleReptile = Wild crabs. No home training and still out here wearing hoodies.
harSon = Drake
Jandro = Horse/Brony
EscoBlades = Works in a broom closet
JC = Keep him away from your mommas.
Moris = Permanent CPT
Numb = Quit GAF. We miss him.
Ironfist Sect = New guy, thinks he's Numb.
Bronx-Man = Silent L carrier. Has beef with TheKaeptain
TheBlackMarvel = Head of Black Euro GAF
MWS Natural = Writes laws
TheFlow/Kid Kamikaze10/Jacir/Kraftwerk/Face it Tiger../Kiddizzy/UnemployedVillain/Mizerman = Lil Crabs. Found books, a suit, and got a Lil home training
FyreWulff = Your white friend. Got to have him around.
Royalan = Got that good salad hair.
FreeMufasa = acclaimed author of the Niggas in Japan series
ManMadeMan/Parallax/ReiGun = Comic encyclopedias
Crocodile/zeemumu/Secret Fawful/Momotaro/Jackben = Anime encyclopedias
Sou Da = Cartoon encyclopedia
Village/Professor Beef = Sonic encyclopedias
HTown = Mark Henry/Nintendo Encyclopedia. Discovered a connection in racism and quantum locks.
Africanus/Nakazato/Yaphett Kotto/FadedRevolution/Gattsu25/bobbychalkers/MikeBreezy92/shingi70/ApharmdX = Smarty Art Crabs. Think they're leaving the bucket by picking up books, getting married and bettering themselves.
Devo/Satch = Alumni
Angelus = totes mixed with /s
Ishi = A Bear and former BCT Alumni
Rio = expert at getting drunk and strippers
Massive Duck, C.M. = Put in a lot of labor for black issues
Trey = Lost his thread making abilities to Subzero.
Subzero = Artist. Lost his thread making abilities to Malyse/DreamDrop
Malyse = The current Highlander
Kreed = Too much free time
akira28 = The guy that kicks knowledge but doesn't look like they should be kicking knowledge
The Adder = Has a lot of stories
Emperor_EL = Apparently rules over Ls. Not sure how I missed this one.
Vince McMahon = Owns the WWE
neojubei/Aiustis = I by Kendrick Lamar
Enzom21/Infinite/excelsiorlef = On the front lines
JeanGrey = Lives with an alien
jWILL253/Dai101/cdyhybrid/Dereck/RedSwirl/Crimson_Gold/hypernima/Bubba T/Afrocious/Kyledk05 = Black Belt Crabs. Have accepted the rules of the bucket.
Storm Chamber = Silky Johnson
MHWilliams/bish = Your local hood police.
XiaNaphryz = Chef that works part time in the hood police
Dreams-Visions = Mr. Steal your girl
Johndoey = Coming for Slay's king crab crown

This should be on the first page of every BCT thread from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom