• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Pretty sure akira can back me up. When I was in DC, them jokers just took over parks/blocks..fuck a gym. It was pretty intrusive. Seeing about six sets of two malnourished white women running down M st carrying what looked like power line poles was always entertaining during my early morning rides..

they look like power line poles but they're hollow plastic. girl who sat on the other side of the cube wall from me was a crossfit fiend. I mean she was gushing about being allowed to go into Lorton Prison\DC Jail to lift old rusty kettlebells and metal weights in their Prisonyard Crossfit Bootcamp. I just smile and nod nowadays. You say crossfit, I hear Scientologist.

Dereck

Out here listing your home highlights, but won't highlight the erogenous zones on your homies body on the front "page"? Smdh
wIfZI2AE.png

I ain't no damn brony
Too easy..
they look like power line poles but they're hollow plastic. girl who sat on the other side of the cube wall from me was a crossfit fiend. I mean she was gushing about being allowed to go into Lorton PrisonDC Jail to lift old rusty kettlebells and metal weights in their Prisonyard Crossfit Bootcamp. I just smile and nod nowadays. You say crossfit, I hear Scientologist.
Is that right? Look at that. How bad is it there now? It was pretty fucking bananas when we left in 14..

---

LMAO

Oh snap, they're going to go through with putting Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill? I will love it. Who came up with this decision?

For your reference Cindi:

Prototype Viktor/spindashing/double jump/Blasian Persuasion/BlackGhost/dskillzhtown = Selling mixtapes on the corner

Why would I be selling mixtapes on the corner? More like having one of y'all pulling tricks for me on the corner.

akira28

Too easy..

Is that right? Look at that. How bad is it there now? It was pretty fucking bananas when we left in 14..

ndfW5b7.jpg

I dunno, haven't had a real reason to go downtown in a while, and if I can avoid it...But kick boxing is a new thing too, see the co-ed kickboxers running up and down the very busy Rte-1 Highway in pairs. during 5 oclock rush hour. I want to guess that being seen is a very bit part of fitness.

Luckily its always the young and the beautiful doing crossfit. I don't guess anyone else is crazy enough.

Oh snap, they're going to go through with putting Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill? I will love it. Who came up with this decision?

i feel like this is Obama's bug out list. All the things he needs to do to put his mark on the office before he leave it. You know Strom Thurmond and the coven of racist southern white vampires were calling all sorts of names today. How they should have expected that negro to try and put a black person on a dollar bill.

Bronx-Man

Banned

Slayven = Man born in 1776 who only likes Asian women and comics
Prototype Viktor/spindashing/double jump/Blasian Persuasion/BlackGhost/dskillzhtown = Selling mixtapes on the corner
Gordon = Alien from an ancient TV show. Eats kittens and stole Slayven's king crab crown while we weren't looking.
Shy = The nice guy TM.
Imm0rt4l = Swole
_***** = Died for our sins
Merc_ = _***** returns
DY = Doesn't pay child support.
Young Magus = DY Junior.
Furyous = DY's alt
EloquentM/FeenixRising/jmood88/LionPride/EdibleKnife/Black Republican/ArgyleReptile = Wild crabs. No home training and still out here wearing hoodies.
harSon = Drake
Jandro = Horse/Brony
EscoBlades = Works in a broom closet
JC = Keep him away from your mommas.
Moris = Permanent CPT
Numb = Quit GAF. We miss him.
Ironfist Sect = New guy, thinks he's Numb.
Bronx-Man = Silent L carrier. Has beef with TheKaeptain
TheBlackMarvel = Head of Black Euro GAF
MWS Natural = Writes laws
TheFlow/Kid Kamikaze10/Jacir/Kraftwerk/Face it Tiger../Kiddizzy/UnemployedVillain/Mizerman = Lil Crabs. Found books, a suit, and got a Lil home training
FyreWulff = Your white friend. Got to have him around.
Royalan = Got that good salad hair.
FreeMufasa = acclaimed author of the Niggas in Japan series
ManMadeMan/Parallax/ReiGun = Comic encyclopedias
Crocodile/zeemumu/Secret Fawful/Momotaro/Jackben = Anime encyclopedias
Sou Da = Cartoon encyclopedia
Village/Professor Beef = Sonic encyclopedias
HTown = Mark Henry/Nintendo Encyclopedia. Discovered a connection in racism and quantum locks.
Africanus/Nakazato/Yaphett Kotto/FadedRevolution/Gattsu25/bobbychalkers/MikeBreezy92/shingi70/ApharmdX = Smarty Art Crabs. Think they're leaving the bucket by picking up books, getting married and bettering themselves.
Devo/Satch = Alumni
Angelus = totes mixed with /s
Ishi = A Bear and former BCT Alumni
Rio = expert at getting drunk and strippers
Massive Duck, C.M. = Put in a lot of labor for black issues
Trey = Lost his thread making abilities to Subzero.
Subzero = Artist. Lost his thread making abilities to Malyse/DreamDrop
Malyse = The current Highlander
Kreed = Too much free time
captmcblack/Mrs. Manky/andthebeatgoeson/The Faceless Master/Big Baybee/soundscream = Sits on the corner and kicks knowledge.
akira28 = The guy that kicks knowledge but doesn't look like they should be kicking knowledge
The Adder = Has a lot of stories
Emperor_EL = Apparently rules over Ls. Not sure how I missed this one.
Vince McMahon = Owns the WWE
neojubei/Aiustis = I by Kendrick Lamar
Enzom21/Infinite/excelsiorlef = On the front lines
JeanGrey = Lives with an alien
jWILL253/Dai101/cdyhybrid/Dereck/RedSwirl/Crimson_Gold/hypernima/Bubba T/Afrocious/Kyledk05 = Black Belt Crabs. Have accepted the rules of the bucket.
Storm Chamber = Silky Johnson
MHWilliams/bish = Your local hood police.
XiaNaphryz = Chef that works part time in the hood police
Dreams-Visions = Mr. Steal your girl
Johndoey = Coming for Slay's king crab crown

Yes this is a long ass list, but the last time we had a list people complained for not being on it.
Haven't take an L in months and I won that beef, b.

akira28

Oh, no no no..I'm talking long HUGE poles. They would jump on the street and run to not hit pedestrians. Could you imagine? Down fucking M st from the Key during morning commute. Had to be carried by two people!

I tried to find a picture...because I can't even imagine, but I can totally imagine those crazy people endangering themselves and everyone else around them to lose that final 8 lbs.

I tried to find a picture...because I can't even imagine, but I can totally imagine those crazy people endangering themselves and everyone else around them to lose that final 8 lbs.

I would go out on my rides around 4:30-5 a.m. from around Little Vatican down to Vienna/Wolf Trap Virginia on weekdays. Always seen these fools and the angry cars behind them on my way back to the crib lol..unbelievable.

D i Z

Just saw that new Ben Carson joint. Nobody told him that the CT awards have passed? It's a year full of loses. Stop competing!

TheFlow

Banned
TheFlow/Kid Kamikaze10/Jacir/Kraftwerk/Face it Tiger../Kiddizzy/UnemployedVillain/Mizerman = Lil Crabs. Found books, a suit, and got a Lil home training

not even mad

Malyse

Gordon = Alien from an ancient TV show. Eats kittens and stole Slayven's king crab crown while we weren't looking.
Shy = The nice guy TM.
Imm0rt4l = Swole
Merc_ = _***** returns
Young Magus = DY Junior.
Furyous = DY's alt
EloquentM/FeenixRising/jmood88/LionPride/EdibleKnife/Black Republican/ArgyleReptile = Wild crabs. No home training and still out here wearing hoodies.
harSon = Drake
Jandro = Horse/Brony
Moris = Permanent CPT
HTown = Mark Henry/Nintendo Encyclopedia. Discovered a connection in racism and quantum locks.
Africanus/Nakazato/Yaphett Kotto/FadedRevolution/Gattsu25/bobbychalkers/MikeBreezy92/shingi70/ApharmdX = Smarty Art Crabs. Think they're leaving the bucket by picking up books, getting married and bettering themselves.
Devo/Satch = Alumni
captmcblack/Mrs. Manky/andthebeatgoeson/The Faceless Master/Big Baybee/soundscream = Sits on the corner and kicks knowledge.
akira28 = The guy that kicks knowledge but doesn't look like they should be kicking knowledge
jWILL253/Dai101/cdyhybrid/Dereck/RedSwirl/Crimson_Gold/hypernima/Bubba T/Afrocious/Kyledk05 = Black Belt Crabs. Have accepted the rules of the bucket.

Yes this is a long ass list, but the last time we had a list people complained for not being on it.

Putting this in the OP if it fits.
Changing TheBlackMarvel to "Don't worry about him" though.

Shy = The nice guy TM.
Imm0rt4l = Swole
Merc_ = _***** returns
Young Magus = DY Junior.
Furyous = DY's alt
harSon = Drake
Jandro = Horse/Brony
Moris = Permanent CPT
Devo/Satch = Alumni

LOL At least I'm not a Sonic encyclopedia.

Slayven

From now on, Slayven needs to ask to hold a Tubman. :)

Thank you. Though at my age, I'm probably sitting on the porch and kicking knowledge.
Seamanky:" Mighty fine weather we having today Ma"

*rocks in chair*

Mr.Manky:"Sure is Pa, sure is"

So a 48 year dude gave his 60 old wife chlamydia and we had to treat them today.
The wife went from breaking down in tears multiple times to talking about how she would "swing on him first" if he tried to hurt her. Amusing day.

We are also having a large amount of senior citizens getting STIs... old folks are still fucking and not using protection apparently.
Isn't senior citizen the fasting growing group for STDs
Oh I'm always lurking. It'll take more than a certain HATER (not namin no names) to get rid of me.

Besides, y'all been talking about shit I don't know a damn thing about lately. Lol

We all understand you trying to get Hillary in the oval office and get that establishment money.

Johndoey

Banned
Ted Cruz is trying to out-weasel himself and get some actual allies in his own party. dumbass wrecked himself with years of shit behavior.

http://time.com/4301451/ted-cruz-republican-national-committee/

i don't know if it was posted. This one is odd and disturbing, I think that this young lady reporting that she was raped violated some section of Brigham Young University "Honor Code".

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ng-sexual-assault-victims-protests-honor-code

http://time.com/4302460/byu-students-protest-honor-code-charges-for-rape-victim/

Crocodile

Was there like a public vote on choosing which woman would be on the $10 $20 bill? I must have missed it. Anyway I'm not sure who all the options were but we got a good choice on our hands so I guess it doesn't matter much. Fuck Jackson. Does Tubman have any living relatives who get to bask in the glory of the new currency? That would be cool.

Just laughing my fucking ass off LOL

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

Shy = The nice guy TM.
Imm0rt4l = Swole
Merc_ = _***** returns
Young Magus = DY Junior.
Furyous = DY's alt
harSon = Drake
Jandro = Horse/Brony
Moris = Permanent CPT
Devo/Satch = Alumni

Oh i see.
lol

Africanus

Shy = The nice guy TM.
Imm0rt4l = Swole
Merc_ = _***** returns
Young Magus = DY Junior.
Furyous = DY's alt
harSon = Drake
Jandro = Horse/Brony
Moris = Permanent CPT
Devo/Satch = Alumni

I read, yet I do not comprehend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom