• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love playing Bloodborne once and a while but man when it comes to boss fights i fucking suck lol. Apart from the first one, i always ring the bell for help. i feel like im cheating but hey!

i love playing Bloodborne once and a while but man when it comes to boss fights i fucking suck lol. Apart from the first one, i always ring the bell for help. i feel like im cheating but hey!
That's not cheating. It's there for a reason. If you're one of the many people who a job/family, it's like a free "fasttrack" DLC lol..

C'mon Gordon. When he said "iron mayne," you could really FEEL it, ya know mayne? The way he said it, you just know he earned that Oscar nomination.
Nigga shut up LOL

Naw it's not. I'm playing Dark Souls 3 now and I've summoned help a few times. Keeps me into the game and dosent kill my enjoyment. As long as you're having fun with the game go for it

Shy

Wishes they were Asian..
LOL. Ohh you. GIF.
When marvel talks about making a movie about her, it sounds more like threat.

I never found her that interesting, to be fair... its extremely hard to get the sexy spy lady trope to work for me. And I never found it interesting enough, nor her character in general.

Like i see marvel talking about black widow, and i'm like. Can I get like 5 other women super hero flicks first.
Ahh. Gotcha.
where is my she hulk lawyer thing, because I want it. I want it on a screen.
I'd watch that.
Black Widow ends up in my blindspot always
Even though she kicks ass as much as anyone
Not mine. Redhead ScarJo. *faints*

I'm on a roll, so imma triple beam on em..

EDIT-

Shy! You lovable, food loving, son of your pareeeeeents!

jWWN61Y.gif

Kreed

I understand not everyone likes his voice, I'm just saying he cared about the role the way Robert Downey Jr does about being Tony Stark which makes me care about Tony Stark in the movies. I don't get that from Don Cheadle playing War Machine and I think he's a much better actor than Terrance overall. If Marvel had killed War Machine in Iron Man 1, I would have been upset. If Marvel killed War Machine now, other than being a black super hero it'd be "eh" because I wouldn't miss him at all. And again, I'm not saying Terrance was the "best" at the role, I'm saying he's better than the "nothing" I get from Don Cheadle.

C'mon Gordon. When he said "iron mayne," you could really FEEL it, ya know mayne? The way he said it, you just know he earned that Oscar nomination.

LOL, dis nigga....I remember that too, in Howard's soft voice

Why Terrence Howard always sound like he about to cry

or the shy kid reading in front of the class

or the voice you give your moms when she takes off that sandal

JLynn

Got a text from the Fiancée stating, and I quote

"Please cancel your WWE (Network) subscription. Vince McMahon may run as Trump's running mate."

Vince CAN'T be this idiotic. He dumped hundreds of millions of dollars to his wife's two failed campaigns and WWE shows are big draws to both Latinos and blacks. I don't see anything online supporting it. Just a few "Top 10 reasons why Vince should be Trump's running mate."

But then again she hates me spending money on WWE because of him.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Got a text from the Fiancée stating, and I quote

"Please cancel your WWE (Network) subscription. Vince McMahon may run as Trump's running mate."

Vince CAN'T be this idiotic. He dumped hundreds of millions of dollars to his wife's two failed campaigns and WWE shows are big draws to both Latinos and blacks. I don't see anything online supporting it. Just a few "Top 10 reasons why Vince should be Trump's running mate."

But then again she hates me spending money on WWE because of him.
Not happening. Trump wants an actual politician as his VP, and Vince despises the Tea Party republican crowd that Trump caters to.

RedSwirl

The Harlem Hellfighters are the first DLC for the new Battlefield Game

History_WWI_The_Harlem_Hellfighters_159264_SF_rev2_HD_still_624x352.jpg

I mean that's great but I just don't care about the game it's gonna be packaged with. It if was standalone like Assassin's Creed Catcher Freeman then I'd be down.

Edit: Well since that dude is on the front cover of the game, maybe it's more than a DLC pack.

But still, the military shooters of like the last three years are currently in the "might rent when I own a PS4 because I can't rent PC games" bin.

akira28

Nigga. The FUCK did Howard bring to it? Pretty eyes? LMAO

attitude and ego. had he and rob downey been able to work out their differences, they might have become an interesting hollywood duo. Cheadle's gifted, but they basically tossed the character in the jobber pile ever since they made the switch.

and you know how dreamy his eyes are. that's gold. you can't buy that.

edit: Harlem Hellcats movie would be interesting. I've heard stories, they were thought to be almost supernatural in their battle prowess. German soldiers were literally feeling that fear.

D i Z

I mean that's great but I just don't care about the game it's gonna be packaged with. It if was standalone like Assassin's Creed Catcher Freeman then I'd be down.

Edit: Well since that dude is on the front cover of the game, maybe it's more than a DLC pack.

But still, the military shooters of like the last three years are currently in the "might rent when I own a PS4 because I can't rent PC games" bin.

Should have started with this part. The rest was unnecessary justifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom