• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
Hush is pretty good so far. Deaf woman, isolated cabin, all that jazz. Best of all she's competent while still seeming realistically terrified.
Yeah good movie, a few dumb moments and the ending is shit, but good.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
I can't unhear Chadwick Boseman without an african accent now. BP was definitely the highlight of the movie for me.

Spidey was cool, but I felt like we have been there before. BP was a breath of fresh air.

Imm0rt4l

Need some fights.

SFV.

Let me know.
If you're still on when I get back from the gym I'll hit you up. I still need to get karin doown. I'm trying to really get her down because even though laura is my girl, people say she's not really honest. I empathize with the sentiment cuz I hate getting command grabbed.

Dereck

I can't unhear Chadwick Boseman without an african accent now. BP was definitely the highlight of the movie for me.

Spidey was cool, but I felt like we have been there before. BP was a breath of fresh air.
Hmmmm, I was just so interested whenever Chadwick was onscreen, completely unique persona and personality. He made a few jokes too.

That guy is serious in and out of costume.

The most interesting thing about Black Panther were his movements. Very agile and catlike. What's also captivating to me is how his suit is bulletproof, but completely lightweight. Whenver Black Panther jumped from a high point and landed, I barely heard anything.

What is that material fam

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Bouta go see the movie in a few.

double end credits, so stay until the last drop.

Hmmmm, I was just so interested whenever Chadwick was onscreen, completely unique persona and personality. He made a few jokes too.

That guy is serious in and out of costume.

agreed. it sucks we have to wait until 2018 for more.

The most interesting thing about Black Panther were his movements. Very agile and catlike. What's also captivating to me is how his suit is bulletproof, but completely lightweight. Whenver Black Panther jumped from a high point and landed, I barely heard anything.

I think everyone I was with noticed as well. I don't want to talk too much without giving out the spoilers. But from the very little I know about Black Panther (I've only read a general synopsis and a couple comics) I think they nailed it. Though, I do hope his movie is slightly Darker in tone.

If you're still on when I get back from the gym I'll hit you up. I still need to get karin doown. I'm trying to really get her down because even though laura is my girl, people say she's not really honest. I empathize with the sentiment cuz I hate getting command grabbed.

Word.

Vibranium..

Dereck

you know you done fucked up don't you?
BkXMAgL.png

Gotta see it again

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Bouta go see the movie in a few.

I saw it last night. It was all that and then some. They shoved a lot of movie into one, but I really enjoyed it. I probably will go see it again without the opening night crowd. Had people in cosplay, one idiot (in an Iron Man mask) got kicked out of the theater for dropping one-liners during the movie's most tense scenes. I honestly expected more idiots in the crowd, but he was the only one.

jmood88

I also like how he called
T'Chaka "baba" instead of father or some shit
(there's no plot point in there but I don't know what is or isn't a spoiler nowadays).

I saw it last night. It was all that and then some. They shoved a lot of movie into one, but I really enjoyed it. I probably will go see it again without the opening night crowd. Had people in cosplay, one idiot (in an Iron Man mask) got kicked out of the theater for dropping one-liners during the movie's most tense scenes. I honestly expected more idiots in the crowd, but he was the only one.
Heh..only had one tool wearing an Iron Man costume. Surprised the shit out of me. Dude was around late 20s/early 30s..
I also like how he called
T'Chaka "baba" instead of father or some shit
(there's no plot point in there but I don't know what is or isn't a spoiler nowadays).
Best to keep everything behind spoilers for a month.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Just asking out of curiosity any ladies or brehs been to Italy ?

How they treating us out there cause Italian Americans be on some strong "no niggaz".

I always figured it was because they were down 30 in the 4th with 5 left.

But it couldn't be that. :p

What I mean is, it's pretty obvious what the head shake was for: the point deficit. But the rest? What happened? Did someone make a really good shot? What made him go for disgust to "that's pretty good?" while his team had a 30 point deficit with five minutes on the clock?

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds

What I mean is, it's pretty obvious what the head shake was for: the point deficit. But the rest? What happened? Did someone make a really good shot? What made him go for disgust to "that's pretty good?" while his team had a 30 point deficit with five minutes on the clock?
I like to think it was a
"im getting too old for this shit" to "well, atleast I got a ring"

On a lighter note

Nia Long Addresses Why Rappers Keep Mentioning Her In Their Bars

King then asked Long specifically about the J. Cole ‘No Role Modelz’ lyric “My only regret is too young for Nia Long.”

“He’s really not too young, he just doesn’t know it,” a smiling Long said of the 31-year old.

8005363_orig.gif

lol..That's just Zo being Zo. He was always real intense and demanded a lot from himself and his teammates. Seen him do shit like that other times. Just in "deep" thought.
Sup fool!

Enjoyed Civil War, watching all those movies payed off.
Happy with what they did with both Spider-Man and Black Panther. I've got hopes for their individual movies.
Sup! Glad you dug it. Panther was dope. Spider-Man..damn. First time I've actually been excited for a solo movie for him. Good times. No doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom