• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Yo.

Who's doing your duty and ordering the premium or collector's edition of BF1?

Statue of a black man from WW1? Damn near brought a tear to my eye.

Certainly not I. Not at that price without seeing the quality in person. But if the character is dope, I might lean into an illustration or painting.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Yo.

that shit is lit but I cant justify that price especially since I've never been a fan of the series outside of the graphics.

Shy

Yo.

I'm poor, it's probably be a GAME exclusive, and i'm trying to cut down on all the CEs i get. Because i'm trying to cut down on all the clutter.

Sorry fam. Please don't think less of me.

But you could buy it for me, if you like. 😜

Sch1sm

Ch0dsGvU4AEc-lu.jpg

Ch0dbpUUkAA9OsS.jpg

akira28

Y'all niggas with this shit. HE WAS TONY'S BITCH IN IRON MAN. How is Don this "jobber" term folks are in love with? Soft ass dude ain't even wear the suit! Don said "Fuck you. This mine" and TOOK that shit. The fuck did Howard do? Whine and lose a contract? Fuck outta here, mayne lol..

personally I'm disappointed in the Ironman movie franchise, and ole boy is a jobber because if you have read the comics and have seen what they have done with Jim Rhodes as a character and with War Machine, you'd know what I mean.

edit: then again depending on who is writing, they write him like Tony's floormat too at times. Fuck Iron Mans

D i Z

personally I'm disappointed in the Ironman movie franchise, and ole boy is a jobber because if you have read the comics and have seen what they have done with Jim Rhodes as a character and with War Machine, you'd know what I mean.

edit: then again depending on who is writing, they write him like Tony's floormat too at times. Fuck Iron Mans

Was about to say. Rhodey jobs hard in the comics as well. Tony is a disrespectful motherfucker.

Johndoey

Banned
Holland was one of the reasons I didn't start to check out
during the airport fight
he's got all the mannerisms done pat, gonna kill it in Homecoming. Plus he's cute as a button which is always nice.

--------

Man that Overwatch, solid game, but I just can't see myself buying this for 60 bucks.

BigDes

Went to see Civil War

Ten minutes in, strange smell hits the cinema, then the screen goes off, then smoke starts pouring out of the projection booth and we get evacuated.

Curse that Lex Luthor

BigDes

ALthough a cool thing about cinemas over here is that the trailers are all after the movie

So you go in and the movie just starts.

and then if you are interested in seeing the trailer for Shrek 5 or whatever you can wait til after.

Unless the cinema is burning down of course, then you should definitely not wait.

Aiustis

It happened to me when I went to see Jason x, right in the middle of the movie, we got refunded. I now know it was god telling me I had no business wasting money on that bullshit.

Jason X is the only one besides the first that I enjoyed. It's so bad it's good. That said...idk why anyone would pay to see it in theaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom