• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually remembering The Fugees being late for a show I went to at Miami Beach (at Cameo I think?) and the crowd getting fucking restless..think the wait was an hour and change. Shit sucked. Show was dope tho.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I chuckled:

1462175595-415.png

TheFlow

Banned
Cap: civil war was great. Everybody got a moment to shine with both sides making great points.

Black panther and spider mans role in the movie were fleshed out carefully just to build hype for their respective movies.

Can't believe I gotta wait about 2 years for my black panther movie :,(((((

Civil War was dope, Panther putting his foot up Bucky's ass was entertaining.
minor spoiler:
Who played the Dora Milaje when T'Challa met Black Widow next to the car because goddamn!!!

Shy

Went to see Civil War

Ten minutes in, strange smell hits the cinema, then the screen goes off, then smoke starts pouring out of the projection booth and we get evacuated.

Curse that Lex Luthor
That's sucky. Sorry Des.
Morning..
Morning.
Should I watch Civil War in 3D or regular style today?
Go 2D.
Off to see Civil War in a bit.
Have fun.
Florence Kasumba
Lord have mercy....
00QGcqq.gif

TheFlow

Banned
This will be the only black bar I use for this movie till later in year. Warning end of movie credits. This is towards Shy and Mizerman
Bruh the end of credit scene of Wakanda was fucking epic. Marvel letting everyone know now that Wakanda is highly advanced

Black Panther: Who Is Black Panther? $4 @ CMX. Looks like I might buy this to learn more.
MAR092655_1._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

This will be the only black bar I use for this movie till later in year. Warning end of movie credits. This is towards Shy and Mizerman
Bruh the end of credit scene of Wakanda was fucking epic. Marvel letting everyone know now that Wakanda is highly advanced

Yeah was surprised by that... Def walked away hyped after that last shot

Not sure what to and not to put behind tags

Black Panther: Who Is Black Panther? $4 @ CMX. Looks like I might buy this to learn more.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/S/cmx-images-prod/Item/21170/MAR092655_1._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Might pick this up as well..
Been seriously considering just getting that Marvel subscription and catching up on a few characters and arcs

Mizerman

As it should be. Power of the Black Panther.

D i Z

Yeah was surprised by that... Def walked away hyped after that last shot

Not sure what to and not to put behind tags

Might pick this up as well..
Been seriously considering just getting that Marvel subscription and catching up on a few characters and arcs

All of it!

Tropico 5 is pretty fun, more limited than say a Civ, but good, good sense of humor (kinda).

I've been trying to get my peoples with consoles to try it. Like pulling teeth. It was the same thing with Civ Rev.

Edit:
G'mornin, afternoon, yadda....

Fuck all that bullshit going on in that Battlefield shit. People talking bout its not about the race of the character on the cover when they know damn well that it is. This whole thing wouldn't even been an issue if it was a white dude on the cover. Fuck em.

MAR092655_1._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Hudlin tho

ew nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom