• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFlow

Banned
Eminem thread is a joke. Man is not putting out meaningful songs like he used to but people in thread making it sound like he is not winning o_O.

CiDG7L4XIAAjjHr.jpg

😁

Village

\

People are legit saying he has been garbage since day one. Like bruh.

that's a falsehood.

I would say his downturn hit when he came back from haitus, and all he was doing is what I would like to call " Staudium Rap"

Speaking of rap, me and my friend had an epiphany about drake and his place in all this hippidy hop business.

TheFlow

Banned
that's a falsehood.

I would say his downturn hit when he came back from haitus, and all he was doing is what I would like to call " Staudium Rap"

Speaking of rap, me and my friend had an epiphany about drake and his place in all this hippidy hop business.
I can agree with this. Not going to lie I like those stadium raps

Like "not afraid" and that recent one he had for southpaw.

Village

I don't hate them, they just aren't my thing.

My favorite eminem is i'm telling stories eminem, and that's something that doesn't happen too often anymore. Although on MMLP2, he had one track when he went full story and dumbshit to the degree in which the song calls back real slim shady and I think that song in itself reprisents the name MMLP2, more than any other track on that album and I wish more of the tracks were like that.

TheFlow

Banned
Yeah, people are running away with the he hasn't been good since like 10 years ago and transforming it into some serious revisionist shit.

Bruh someone gonna catch a body in that Thread. Shit went from " he is not that good" to legit Racial issues.

Lucini

Banned
Drake is tired to me.

I think I just got tired of hearing his shit, because I liked Take Care, shit I liked Comeback Season. I liked So Far Gone...and that Drake is dead. This pseudo-trapper shit is ass. This fake dancehall shit he does, including the patois, is ass. He can't make a move on his own anymore. He can't START something. He can pole-ride a trend though, and make massive amounts of money doing it. He's successful but uninspired and uninspiring.

Meanwhile, we've got two years in a row where Royce da 5'9 gave us heat and no one manages to listen. He's had Prhyme and Layers in consecutive years and gave us the Trust the Shooter EP for free. Fuck a Drake.

Johndoey

Banned
Sorry you've been having a time of it Star, hope everything gets right for you.

----------

That Eminem thread title change is a bit obnoxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom