• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
You thought you could escape the bucket, fam? That DMX request from ya mom was a wakeup call.

I almost made it out
mjcry1.png

Shy

Fucking Uncharted 4 update taking forever to download. Had i known that there was a day one patch, i would have put the game in as soon as i woke up. ��
mirLgYT.gif

Damn, it finally happened: an acquaintance hit me up on voicemail telling me all of a sudden that he has a very rewarding job opportunity for me. Granted I haven't spoken to dude since graduating and even then me and him wasn't close, I knew something was up.

I have him on Facebook to check what was up and I see him posting motivational quotes, pictures, and mad photos of him and other niggas sitting around in suits. Just hanging out in lounges and rooms and shit. Red flags on top of red flags on top of red flags.

One pic was some sort of presentation shit that said "BWW" and the event was located somewhere in Virginia. Googled that shit and of course it's Amway.

Unfriended that nigga so quick.

cdyhybrid

Damn, it finally happened: an acquaintance hit me up on voicemail telling me all of a sudden that he has a very rewarding job opportunity for me. Granted I haven't spoken to dude since graduating and even then me and him wasn't close, I knew something was up.

I have him on Facebook to check what was up and I see him posting motivational quotes, pictures, and mad photos of him and other niggas sitting around in suits. Just hanging out in lounges and rooms and shit. Red flags on top of red flags on top of red flags.

One pic was some sort of presentation shit that said "BWW" and the event was located somewhere in Virginia. Googled that shit and of course it's Amway.

Right move.

Dereck

Yep

Mizerman

Fake ass Illuminati.

I feel bad for people that get suckered into it, and I do feel bad for this cat: I mean dude was socially awkward and all but he did great in school.

Do your best to keep your loved ones far away from this type of shit.

BlackJace

Ya'll ever see the Penn & Teller Bullshit episode about pyramid schemes? Shit was eye-opening, the people that are suckered into this can have their lives turned into miserable existences.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I've participated in a type of pyramid scheme before when I was younger. I needed money for the summer so I was desperate, but it didn't take long for me to be like "fuck this, I'm out, lol". At least I got some cutty out of the deal.

Kreed

I feel bad for people that get suckered into it, and I do feel bad for this cat: I mean dude was socially awkward and all but he did great in school.

Do your best to keep your loved ones far away from this type of shit.

You just reminded me, I should ask my friend how that Xocai chocolate pyramid scheme he tried to put me onto 4 years ago worked out for him.

Saw this video about some guy asking Japanese people what they think about black Americans.

Interesting to see some outside opinions, but I shook my head at the girl thinking that we're all good at singing and playing sports. Her answer regarding to what she think the average American looks like gives me some confirmation on my assumptions on why I see so many blond haired blue eyed characters in their games and anime.

Slayven

Saw this video about some guy asking Japanese people what they think about black Americans.

Interesting to see some outside opinions, but I shook my head at the girl thinking that we're all good at singing and playing sports. Her answer regarding to what she think the average American looks like gives me some confirmation on my assumptions on why I see so many blond haired blue eyed characters in their games and anime.
I died when they said the balck population was 50%. Could you imagine?

Wash cloths sales would be through the roof

Bland chicken would die

Iggy Azela would not have happened

KRS is more brotep than hotep, the way he's defending Bambataa. So shameful.
Nigga ought to be ashamed

Aiustis

I have to wear a hat as much as possible. My anxiety has me pulling out hair :( For whatever mental reason, I don't feel as stressed if I have a hat on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom