• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
I got my master's degree yesterday and now I need a job asap.

image.php

Congrats man!

Shy

Yes sir got 2 unless it gets cancelled.
Like a boss. 😃

Hope it goes through for you.

I tried to get hold of one, but it kept loading at the "adding to cart" part. It wouldn't have mattered anyway, because apparently they don't ship intentionally.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Like a boss. 😃

Hope it goes through for you.

I tried to get hold of one, but it kept loading at the "adding to cart" part. It wouldn't have mattered anyway, because apparently they don't ship intentionally.
Yeah I'm sorry about that shy ={ gotta get on your Eddie Murphy tip and come to America. Actually on second thought don't lol

Not like anyone wants your unseasoned chicken.

And just because you burn the rice doesn't mean you can call it "dirty"

I mean, there are truths and there's shit that a senile can't spell old man makes up. Buying $75 rocks? Fact. My food being anything but good and you hooking up with a sitter over some Asian girl? Fiction. But you know this already..

giphy.gif

---

Time to drink before GoT!

Slayven

Anybody here like their family?
Family-Portrait.jpg

I mean, there are truths and there's shit that a senile can't spell old man makes up. Buying $75 rocks? Fact. My food being anything but good and you hooking up with a sitter over some Asian girl? Fiction. But you know this already..

giphy.gif

---

Time to drink before GoT!
somebody going to catch serious hands over this asian stuff.
so who here eats ass

we do every time we read your posts

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I do, except for my aunt on my mom's side. One of the most ain't shit women I've ever had the displeasure of knowing.

im in the exact same boat on that one. my fathers family can eat all the dicks as well. same with my grandfathers family. wouldnt piss on those bitches if they were on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom